Looking for ACTIVE/MATURE/COMPETITIVE/18+ Clan PS3

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Title basically says it, I don't care if your level 1 or 25. I'm 24 years old and looking to play with some people around my age or at least mature people for the most part. I usually play from 3 - 10PM CST Mon-Fri. For the weekends.. Well it could be random, I do like to go out and drink but I just spend $100 on the Sony Wireless PS3 headset so I'm bunkering in for the weekend. I would like to play with some fellow people who play around my time as well. Wouldn't hurt to see some MLG GB as well. You can reply here or msg me @ Harvey87 on PSN. Thank you. btw K/D is 1.20, pretty terrible considering I had a 1.66 in Black Ops. I do use still a SixAxis controller.

harvis
2 REPLIES 2

You sound like a perfect guy for F.Y.C. clan.......We are all 20 or older (mostly older) with the exception of 2 of us............we are level 34.........66 members..........over 35 are premium or founders.......all gold badges except 5.........we are active in all clan ops........We are mostly a team deathmatch crowd, but alot of us play kill confirmed and domination as well............my ps3 name is McCownClan-Matt .............I'm sending you a invite on elite.

ogmantis
Highlighted

bump

harvis

Studios