Looking for a MW3 Clan PS3

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hey all Aaron is (sniping_yo) On ps3, looking for a mature loving clan that likes to do more stuff then SnD such as Dominations and Kill Confirm, I like all of them. Anyways I'm 19 years old and work at Ford so I work a lot, no kids for me only a girlfriend.

I'm looking for a mature clan that I can kick with and shread on COD with. Would prefer if everyone had mic or most everyone.

Will be getting ELITE here tomorrow night or friday night. Anyways PM on PS3

PSN- Sniping_Yo

Im_Aaron
7 REPLIES 7

Check out the BAU5 Gunnaz on www.bau5gunnaz.enjin.com or on Cod Elite

EaGamer

Sent you a friend request on psn for Goose Troop.

spidermonkey224

hey you can check out my clan CYAB on elite.

CYAB_LEADER

Hey, I'm RMY CJHOUSTON Console Army's First Lieutenant. I see your looking for a clan. Well I think its time for you to stop searching. Console Army is Recruiting the best of the best all over the Playstation and Xbox Live Network..

About us: We are a very structured/organized clan. We use teamwork and tactics to get the job done.

Requirements: Microphone and Maturity

MISSION STATEMENT-

Console Army was recently created to bring together Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers from around the globe and to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics, as well as providing them with an environment that allows a "friends-first" experience in the online community.

http://www.consolearmyhq.com/

If your interested come check us out!!

Tell them CJ sent you

RMY-CJHOUSTON

Whats up Guys and Gals? Do you want to be a part of an awesome clan? Do you want to win more games? Do you want to be a better COD player? Are you tired of playing alone?

Then K.O. is the place you need to be! The Known Outlaws are now recruiting PS3 players for MW3. Here's a little background info on us...................,

We are a level 28 clan, currently (only need 2 more levels for 6 hrs of dbl xp@ lvl 30)
We have accumulated over 20 gold badges through clan operations, and we always play to win!

The following are required for clan enlistment
- 18 yrs of age
-A working mic
- a minimum of one post per week on the clan website
-a minimum of one appearance per week on clan gaming nights

Elite premium is not required,but is encouraged! To fill out an application for enlistment visit..................

Joinko.enjin.com

You can also message me on psn ( my id is "VABOYINDUVAL")

-Hope to see ya soon!

-Oh yeah my clans favorite gametype is kill confirmed but we play them all!

VABOYINDUVAL
Highlighted

can i join but

hhahakxnjkxaha

Still looking for a clan? Mature 18+, Elite Level 41, Must have mic Check us out at DaGClan.com and Sign up on our forums to Apply for your 10 Day Eval process to see if where the right fit for each other. Name Change isnt Required

twistedvisions

Studios