LuMi[NoS]iTy Recruiting 1.5 CLAN K/D LEVEL 7. IN CLAN TOURNAMENTS 4 MS POINTS/PRIZES [XBOX]

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

LuMi[NoS]iTy

https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/2509925

Leader- WicKeD in HD

LuMiNoSiTy was born July of 2012. This clan revolves around teamwork, loyalty and dedication. To join you must be active in clan operations and during the week during practices and strategy sessions. We expect all members to contribute in clan ops. So if you aren't premium or you aren't finishing in the Top 6, you can still contribute to this clan. Yes, We need premium members, but we also need members to support our team in finishing in top teams in the clan operations.

We rely on playing objective game modes because they are strictly team oriented and bring out the best in your team. We stay away from TDM and KC as much as possible as they reflect more of a lonewolf type of gameplay. With that said, if you want to be part of this team, you must be willing to play with team on daily basis and play Objective gamemodes with us. This includes: Domination, S&D, Demolition, Team Defender, Drop Zone, CTF, and etc.

We will have monthly tournaments & or giveaways for those who participate in clan ops. I will keep track of statistics in clan ops, and also who is being strategic and helping us win or get gold in clan ops. At the end of each month i will tally up the scores and set up a bracket that way for the tournament and whoever wins with dignity will win a prize. Prizes will be but not subject to Bestbuy giftcards, Gamestop gift cards, MS points, Kontrol Freeks etc.

Also anyone who is willing to donate $$$ to the clan, and help me make a great website and also donate for better prizes in tournaments will be promoted on our website(coming soon) as officers and such. Prizes with donations could be the new Astro a50 Wireless headset coming out soon or the Astro a40's. So big opportunities for everyone in the clan and anyone who may want to join.

If you want to join please post here or send me an invite on XBL and also put in an application on ELITE

Name-

GT-

K/D-

W/L-

Why should I recruit you. and recruits must have 1.5+ K/D or they must have premium on elite + 1.0 K/D

WicKeDxHoG
4 REPLIES 4

please post here guys.

WicKeDxHoG

still looking

WicKeDxHoG

Name- David

GT- KiDCuDi 39

K/D- 1.081, K- 5339 , D-4937

W/L- wins- 134- loses- 265

KidCudi1992

this clan got taken over by someone i gave leadership to. The new clan is KaM[aK]aZe

Look it up

WicKeDxHoG

Studios