MW3 Bug ( Server Side ) Causing freezing and loss of prestige points.

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hello, 2 Days ago i got a retail copy of MW3, all good booted it up today connected to live on one of my live accounts, no issue. I Decided to use my primary account on this game, i booted the game up and accepted a friends game invite which skipped the display set up etc took me straight online but started lagging and freezing. Left it a while and its all good when im in a game however while i am sitting in the Menus on Multiplayer it freezes and causing all kinds of issues, ive tried multiple ways that could resolve this issue none work meaning this issue must be server side.

Also i my other prestige ranks are not showing on my callsign and i did not gain any prestige points from previous cods. I Am guessing these issues are related and i will leave it in your hands feel free to contact me at olybell@hotmail.co.uk

I Hope you can resolve this issue for me and other forcomming gamers.

Regards

Oliver.

olyboi1
5 REPLIES 5

Are you serious?

njamimars

Yes 100 percent.

olyboi1

The game tends to be released on the 8th of november man, the servers aren't even 100% functional and most likely the leaderboards aren't even working.

Go play campaign, you gotta wait some more till you can play MP.

njamimars

issue resolved on its own.

olyboi1
Highlighted

This is the Technical Support forum for the site. Not for the game. Contact Activision Customer support with any issues. Please also keep in mind that you are playing a game before it's designated streetdate.

http://www.activision.com/support

Moderator Moderator

Studios