MW3 Stats reset by hacker

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I was in an online multiplayer lobby with some friends, when we left my friend and I had our stats reset or Level 1 no prestige, and we had over 80000000 deaths and what not, I was a Prestige 12, Level 21 PSN name [Removed by Moderator]. There was a hacker in the game, and we backed out once we found out he was a hacker, but it was too late. I would love to have my rank and stats restored, Thanks.

BOSNAFUTBOL11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
in reply to BOSNAFUTBOL11
Solution

Hi Bosnafutbol11,

We had to remove the PSN id from your post as name and shame is not permitted within the community forums.

If you encounter something odd within a match that does not comply with normal game play, it's best to back out immediately. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to reset stats upon request.

Kind regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
86 REPLIES 86
in reply to BOSNAFUTBOL11
Solution

Hi Bosnafutbol11,

We had to remove the PSN id from your post as name and shame is not permitted within the community forums.

If you encounter something odd within a match that does not comply with normal game play, it's best to back out immediately. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to reset stats upon request.

Kind regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

I did back out when we found out there was a hacker. And by "upon request" do you mean I have to do something specifically to get my account stats back, or you are unable to restore my stats entirely.

BOSNAFUTBOL11

i have similar issue is there a way you can do to reset deaths and losses counters?

UCD_28139982325

Is it all you can say??? When I look around the forum I see many of this threads... Many players has been deranked both on xbox and PS and all you can say.....

"- Unfortunately, we are unable to reset stats upon request."

Do you call the customer care??? I guess you can reset stats just as easy you can ban players. (ohh sorry... you cant even ban cheaters/hackers..)

UCD_28164954107

Good evening, I just ask for help following a hacking my account MW3. My account is: Nathan-347. My stats have been reset and degraded ... The cheater is: FirstPublicGxD-

I am normally prestige 20. Hacking happened this Friday, October 16th around 22H. I would scour my old stats please.
UCD_281641905uo

I had my stats reset for the second time, the first I estva at level 80 and 10 prestige and today when I was at level 70 was reset again.

I contacted support on Twitter and they say the same thing. The funny thing is that hackers can restore the stats.

Sorry bad english.

x__Multi_Kill__X
Highlighted
It happened to me recently. From 20th prestige, to nothing, lost it all, everything but LOSSES-8888917. and DEATHS 8889190. another issue on KSmiley Very Happy RATIO. O.OOO never changes, now this is really affecting my shootin and my gold light machine guns M60E4 or any LMG shoots 50 before their 1st bullet, but mine's a BB-Gun or the last or second BB gets a kill using extended mags. This is the 2nd time ive posted about this frustrated incident. Playing same mw3 disc / username over 8 years, never had any issues til this hit me last week. THERE'S GOTTA BE WAY TO FIX THIS. also I,ve never used any sniper rifle or that stupid sniping. Im more veteran type gamer. PLEASE HELP
mvp-771993

@UCD_28139982325 wrote:

i have similar issue is there a way you can do to reset deaths and losses counters?

@UCD_28139982325 wrote:

It happened to me recently. From 20th prestige, to nothing, lost it all, everything but LOSSES-8888917. and DEATHS 8889190. another issue on KSmiley Very Happy RATIO. O.OOO never changes, now this is really affecting my shootin and my gold light machine guns M60E4 or any LMG shoots 50 before their 1st bullet, but mine's a BB-Gun or the last or second BB gets a kill using extended mags. This is the 2nd time ive posted about this frustrated incident. Playing same mw3 disc / username over 8 years, never had any issues til this hit me last week. THERE'S GOTTA BE WAY TO FIX THIS. also I,ve never used any sniper rifle or that stupid sniping. Im more veteran type gamer. PLEASE HELP
mvp-771993

To be a Sniper you need  more ability, thing that you can't have. Peace and love (Y) from a Sniper guy :v

tharastaman

Studios