MW3 Stats reset by hacker

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: MW3 Stats reset by hacker

in reply to Mollybruce

i have been deranked and nobody seems to know what to do about it. at the same time activision  does not even reply or try to help. the guy whom deranked me for some reason cannot be found so i cant even report him. the best of all when i tried to leave the game i could not. how is it possible that  nothing can be done. why do you not upgrade spmething to stop the hackers ????? why can't activision even just attempt to do something.

tammywes

in reply to BOSNAFUTBOL11

Can someone help me , I just got deranked from my MW3 profile now I am level 4 , my ID name is TryndaGR , I would apreciate if someone could restore my stats and return me back to level 80

UCD_282121146772vFHOhPSIDS

in reply to UCD_282121146772vFHOhPSIDS

I Was deranked last night... if anyone is willing to restore my rank (lost all emblems .... everything)  ... my ID   tailgunner1958

Thanks

bonzo-b

in reply to bonzo-b

Does anyone have a contact for activision? email, text? I want my rank back! please post a reply if you have a contact or a way to get this fixed.

Randad1

in reply to Randad1

i have been deranked too last night. May we do something about it? If i cant get my status back i will never play this game again and none of the series.

How can i have some explanation about it?

jrmalta

Can I get my account set back to Prestige 20 level 80? I was reset by a hacker

Legitxjrh237

Hello My Call of Duty mw3 account was hacked by hackers. I play this game from Playstation. My level was 80 but now level 1. I can not restore it please help me? my psn and mw3 name : Dogucan3 

Dogucan3

I too was playing MW3 last night and had my stats reset to Lv1. Can someone save my progress? A whole week washed away for no reason. I don't even have a mic so it must have been for a reason I don't know about. There was no communication or message of threats from hacker.

If there a fix going around have me in on it. Jaw droppingly bad. Enough to make me want to dodge your games in the futuire if not fixed and restored. Absolute disgrace and I can't imagine the horror if this happened at levels higher. Such a WASTE of time.

Crankgorilla

I just started playing the game after a year again and my stats got reseted. The game didnt even start, the lobby crashed and then it told me that my stats got reseted. It happened some days ago. I think i was prestige 2, definetely level 80 and i had several golden weapons. 

ID: SASUKE-ninjaa 

Please help!

Saskeee
Highlighted

in reply to Saskeee

Please help!!

Two times hackers reset my prestige on mw3 in xbox360 ( XX, all weapons gold, ....).

ID; banan1976

regards

UCD_28177642149OQwHvONFEhhHVH

Studios