MW3 Stats reset by hacker

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Re: MW3 Stats reset by hacker

in reply to UCD_28177642149OQwHvONFEhhHVH

Today I was playing MW3 for about 5 minutes, when some hackers joined the room and started to move my characters around the map, I could see the Admin's Console's commands, for ex. : "You were teleported", after I left this room, all my stats and rank were deleted to rank 1. I've spent more than 5 days playing this game, had 80 lvl with plenty of emblems and titles. my game id is:Masta88PL, I would like to ask you for retrieving my rank, because I had to spend money in order to purchase your game, lost my account due to your negligent attitude in preventing such situations and banning hackers, so please try to do anything with it. I am utterly sure that you have something kind of logs, in which you can check everything that happened to my account, so just do it and provide me and other players some feedback. We are your customers, if you leave us, it's out of the law guys.

Best regards

mASTA88pll

in reply to UCD_28177642149OQwHvONFEhhHVH

Hi, how did you solve it? today a hacker has downgraded my account with prestige 2 level 80 and all gold weapons. my account is Whol3m93 xbox 360 to my friend prestige 13 downgraded to level 1 Barn3y Ross please help us to resume our prestige

Whol3m93

in reply to BOSNAFUTBOL11

could i get my stats back on Mordern warfear 3 please name Adodswoth these hackers need to get a life it tok me 3 years to get were i am now Smiley Surprised i want all my etitles and emblems

doddy2014

in reply to doddy2014

Did anybody have any luck in getting there stats back?

UCD_28186714622isWCsXJqmtWOJBFBn

in reply to UCD_28186714622isWCsXJqmtWOJBFBn

The simple truth is... THEY DONT CARE.  MWF3 doesnt matter any more along with the 360. This actually  benefits them. They want the hackers to take over and get everyone to stop using and playing old games. They want you to spend even more money for the new *****. Reporting on the 360 doesnt accomplish anything. If they wanted to they could fix this but it is OBVIOUS they dont give a ***** about anyone unless they spend more money for the latest garbage. I love MWF 2 and 3 but its time to throw it away. Getting reset 3 times now and I am over it. Not spending a dime on their new ***** because in a couple years the same ***** will take place.  SIMPLE TRUTH. 

TOXICFLESH

in reply to TOXICFLESH

Totaly agree Dude been hacked 3 times through no fault of my own. Been playing MW3 religously since 2011. 120 days played... only 1 percent completed and ranked 1. Its a sad Day once again. I feel might aswell stop playing these games after 2-3 years as they become property of the hacking community.

Devilslocker

in reply to UCD_28186714622isWCsXJqmtWOJBFBn

No Nobody will listen Buddy... Hacked 3 time 120 days played 1 percent completed and ranked 1... They dont care asking is jus a waste of time.. This title now belongs to the hacking community unfortunatly...

Devilslocker

in reply to BOSNAFUTBOL11

I have been deranked.Any solution to this cant change my class either

Abudhak

in reply to Abudhak

Hi Bud Yeah it looks like this Game is not supported anymore. Hance i have been hacked 3 times for no fault of my own. If i see anything dodgy about a lobby i backout as soon as possible. But still getting reset 120 days played and only 1 percent completed. all stats are level 1. I am losing my Trust in activision as a result i had over looked twice previously. This and MW2 are the only COD titles i can stand for more then an hour. But it seems it is no longer supported. So this Title belongs to he hacking community now... 'Unfortunatly our posts will simple be ignorned money to be made in newer titles. Forget the loyal customers....

Devilslocker

in reply to Devilslocker

I had 6 days of multiplayer gameplay for nothing..... This is just frustating and sad that there's no help.

Idonthaveoneok

Studios