MW3 Stats reset by hacker

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I play mw3 also please fix this game so we can play without the cheaters. I have been deranked 4 times in 2 days. I wouldnt even care bout being deranked as much if the game got fixed so no cheaters could play. My son is very upset because my wife passed away in oct. 2015 this past dec. Me an him finally finished all prestige's because he and my wife had wanted that, plus he had left her class with the same name and used it every time he played. He said it made him feel like he was playing with her still. You might not think this is a big deal but for a kid who lost his mom not long ago this really breaks his heart. So i ask again please fix this game so we can try to enjoy playing again. We cant afford a new system and we paid for the maps so i know  all the people that we play with would thevery happy. Ty

thegrossiman623

I was prestige level 9 when everything was reset except for my tiles and emblems. So what there telling us there's nothing we can do even if we didn't hack that's bullcrap

UCD_28013499861KFUObWsyTCBtIvwtnZPd

I was prestige level 9 when everything was reset except for my tiles and emblems. So what there telling us there's nothing we can do even if we didn't hack that's bullcrap

UCD_28013499861KFUObWsyTCBtIvwtnZPd

I was playing in a game with a hacker, and when I realized he was hacking I backed out. At the time I was a 6 prestige level 63. Now after playing with him I was hacked and am a 20 prestige level 80 with everything unlocked and my gameplay is hacked. One kill with any gun unlocks everything about that gun. My killstreaks are ridiculous (6 streak) gives me invincible powers.  Is there any way this can be reversed? I'd love to go back to normal. 

Spartawarrior25

Excuse I have the same problem as this person Is it possible if you guys can restore my data on my mw3? It would be really helpful because I was hacked today. If you want to contact me please email me by jetboy149@gmail.com

Turbotails149
Highlighted

Hii..It's happened to me today too.. did U got some help? How about your rank? 

MszTii

Same with me, but I reported two of them then got deranked. How can I get my stuff back. That's two years worth of gameplay, 4d,14hrs,56min.

Darell Welch
DaytonMiamisburg

Why isn't anybody from this body of companies addressing the questions from your customers what is going on with the servers we as patrons and as customers and as game users have the right to know when we shall be able to resume multiplayer without any issues arising in regards to online services that were made available by this company to its consumers when are we to have our multiplayer options back functioning?

_Dominca_

my stats hacked kill and lose please zero

Andiboy187

I have 24 days played on this game i go on to play today i join a match then it instantly kicks me from the match and resets all of my stats and wont let me even send messages anymore. Please help me out 

GrungyCarp2

Studios