MW3 Stats reset by hacker

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I had 6 days of multiplayer gameplay for nothing..... This is just frustating and sad that there's no help.

Idonthaveoneok

Has anyone been able to restore their stats? I had mine hacked and reset to level 1 last week on the 4th Sept 2018. Would like to retrieve it as with everyone else it is rather upsetting to have the gameplay and time spent ruined by a hacker. Any one can assist? Please PM me. Thanks.

FutureX_-ACE-
to me it has happened to me and several times the same
have you got something ?, and how?, I would like to help send me to alberatxa17@gmail.com
EUSKSOPE

I think it is not possible now you have to start it again.

rubencastillo

I don’t think there is a way to reset your statistics other than going to the game data utility on ps3 and erase call of duty mw3 then go to the saved data utility (ps3) and erase the data saved on the day you got hacked. If you don’t remember just erase all the data there and then go play the game and before you can play it should start downloading it and installing it. You will have 0% on everything and start at level 1 again but it’s better than being hacked. And to delete the data press triangle

Monk3man54
I don’t think there is a way to reset your statistics other than going to the game data utility on ps3 and erase call of duty mw3 then go to the saved data utility (ps3) and erase the data saved on the day you got hacked. If you don’t remember just erase all the data there and then go play the game and before you can play it should start downloading it and installing it. You will have 0% on everything and start at level 1 again but it’s better than being hacked. And to delete the data press triangle
Monk3man54
That is not truth, there is a way every player can reset itself to zero.
When you are at 20 prestige, lavel 80 then you get option to reset it everything to zero, start from begining.
Valleyofshadow

Studios