MW3 Wii Expectations

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Okay, so this post won't be deleted since it's on topic what are your Expectations? Do you think DLC is possible? Do you think we'll have all killstreaks? All full size maps? Tell me what you think!

ritz186
91 REPLIES 91

I'm not 100% sure when it comes to DLC.. then again no one is. It is obvious that they had every intention to give us DLC for Black Ops so i assume it will be the same with MW3. I do see one little issue though.. MW3 is gonna have like 20 DLCs and i don't know if thats up the Wiis ally or not :/ The killstreaks are already being discussed in another thread. As for the maps I'm sure we'll get em all but i don't think they will be exact replicas when it comes to size and layout.

semperfi550

I'm not expecting DLC, it might happen but I'd rather have a good suprise if we get it than a bad suprise if we don't.

I don't know about full maps, it still doesnt make sense why Havana was cut down when there are larger maps.  My guess is maps like Radiation with interactive components (doors) would be the first to get cut down but that wasn't the case with Black Ops so I have no idea what they will do with MW3.

cover-firefry

yes dlc is possible, no will probably miss some, maybe but stuff like glass or some changes of the ps360 version for what ever reason like on blops trees, positons of bombs...

thepenguinz

I'm not trying to get hyped up by anything, I don't even know what's gonna be in MW3... That way I'm not dissapointed when the game actually comes out like Black Ops did.

ashleylql

ashleylql wrote:

I'm not trying to get hyped up by anything, I don't even know that's gonna be in MW3... That way I'm not dissapointed when the game actually comes out like Black Ops.

That's not a bad idea... to bad i can't erase my memory

semperfi550

Well 420 I think will be a great manager and anwsers to a lot of questions. We might get a yes/no response about DLC instead of the typical "I don't know"

msclasher

msclasher wrote:

Well 420 I think will be a great manager and anwsers to a lot of questions. We might get a yes/no response about DLC instead of the typical "I don't know"

lol that gave me an idea lol

ritz186

ritz186 wrote:

msclasher wrote:

lol that gave me an idea lol

ahh don't go asking him about DLC already.. the game isnt even out yet :/

semperfi550

i also want this forums to have a penguin avatar unique for me and little letters (too much asking? ) , that they make missions awesome and some in game missions and fix the bugs that they are now and i am happy penguin 

thepenguinz

Studios