MW3 Wii Expectations

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

i hose so too...

wiiplayaaa

again i could careless about dlc i just wanna play the game

_adhd_flippy

Same here forget dlc I just wana play it

da_snap-_-yofin

Honestly, i don't expect DLC with MW3. With Black Ops, i kind of did. I was hoping for more zombie maps for the very least, but that didn't exactly happen. For MW3, you have Treyarch porting a game that they aren't even making. It takes a couple months. Then, after that's done the DLC, which will probably take a couple weeks to a few months, but then again, treyarch has to work on their next CoD title, so it becomes unlikely for lots of, or if any, DLC. This is why i'm not holding my breath for DLC.

All i'm expecting from this game is to be fun and to NOT make me feel like throwing it out the window. I enjoyed MW2, MW and MWR, so i hope that i can actually enjoy MW3 as well. So, if MW3 fails to reach this expectation, then i think it will be my last CoD title for a while. Well, maybe. I may end up picking up treyarch's CoD title just for zombies... Then multiplayer after to see how it plays out.

Barolb

I expect the wii version to get DLC. Treyarch didnt have much time to create this game. It would make since if they were to release 10 or so maps for multiplayer and maybe have survival on like 3 of them and just put in the other 10 and the rest of survival on DLCs.

blegit

I do agree...cause it does make sense that they didn't have alot of time to make it but still not sure if their going to waste their time making dlc for the wii...can't assume anything yet though.

da_snap-_-yofin

i think they have enough time

Their last actual patch that isnt host is around march so i say they have 8 months

revisawesome

same size maps i will say yes too DLC whe didn't get in black ops so i am pretty sure we won't get it in this one as for killsteaks i got say there is a alot of full map killsteacks i don't dude but think treyarch can figure how to make it work

crazybloodmonke

or just make wiis explode instead of getting destroyed

revisawesome

revisawesome wrote:

or just make wiis explode instead of getting destroyed

_ghost_x

Studios