MW3 clan GrandMastaGamerz

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

we are a good clan that like to play together and win.We are undeafted in clan battles rite now 36-0. we r looking for new members to join us you can either add youilf which is me or add the clan leader  GmG-illusionz and tell us in the friend request that ur intersted in joining the clan. We are a cod elite clan which is lvl 30 rite now. The clan tolarates no BULLSHIT. if interstd add the leader or youmilf

Xx_Toxic_Applex
5 REPLIES 5

this clan is on ps3 i frogot to tell u guys

Xx_Toxic_Applex

Hey im interested...my names Matthew and on psn it is RedRiverBlue and i was wondering if i could tryout or something im lvl. 49 or something first prestige my kd is 1.52 im good at mw3 and i will get black ops 2 shortly if that is what you play....im a team player im good at team defender and search and destroy so if i can add me or something...idk haha but iv seen youtube videos you guys are good lets just give you a little push...get sponsored by machinama i have a good quality camera might get roxio but i will film get people to now you guys

RedRiverBlue

Hey im interested...my names Matthew and on psn it is RedRiverBlue and i was wondering if i could tryout or something im lvl. 49 or something first prestige my kd is 1.52 im good at mw3 and i will get black ops 2 shortly if that is what you play....im a team player im good at team defender and search and destroy so if i can add me or something...idk haha but iv seen youtube videos you guys are good lets just give you a little push...get sponsored by machinama i have a good quality camera might get roxio but i will film get people to now you guys

RedRiverBlue

RedRiverBlue

Hey im interested...my names Matthew and on psn it is RedRiverBlue and i was wondering if i could tryout or something im lvl. 49 or something first prestige my kd is 1.52 im good at mw3 and i will get black ops 2 shortly if that is what you play....im a team player im good at team defender and search and destroy so if i can add me or something...idk haha but iv seen youtube videos you guys are good lets just give you a little push...get sponsored by machinama i have a good quality camera might get roxio but i will film get people to now you guys,,,i dont have elite tho

RedRiverBlue

Studios