MW3 servers have been acting up.

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

so between the servers on mw3 and mw2 kicking people from party, dropping service mid game, and just being downright un supported by Activision, I have a few questions. When is Activision going to do some well needed maintenance for mw3? It seems that they don't care for the quality of gameplay that their customers expect when playing online. Has everyone else been getting booted mid game and kicked from parties as regularly as my friends and I have? Activision support is non existent for MW3 or MW2. What do they expect, that they can backwards compatible a game and it not be played. Activision step your ame up because right now your k/d ratio is negative in alot of gamers books.

chachi2366
3 REPLIES 3

Why would someone kick you from game if you are normal player who respekt roules?

Valleyofshadow

Short answer is: they don’t care. 

Long answer is tricky. 

As game developers, they see MW3 making a comeback as a “cool thing” that doesn’t realky help them. Currently as it stands, there are 193k people on MW3 right now. That means economically, 193k people not playing their most recent games, i.e., people not necessarily looking for a new call of duty game. That means they don’t make money from these buyers as easily as they make money from constant support on the new games. They don’t care. It costs a lot to maintain servers, it costs a lot to make new patches, it costs a lot to hire people to work on a different server (that won’t be making them more money than they have already). Bottom line is, it’s a money thing. If you email them saying “the game is laggy” or “too many modders on MW3” or “game is just running slow and needs an update” they’re probably going to write something worded very kindly and diplomatically saying “sorry to hear that, try the new games.”  Sad but true. 

keaned27
It is about money.
Find a way to fight those bad people or buy new ps4 and games and playstation membership.
I think first solution is cheeper.
Valleyofshadow

Studios