Map Features?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I know that in MW2, there were Mini-Guns or turrets or whatever place on some walls... Will these be back? In addition in Black Ops there were intereactive Features in some maps(Ex. The big doors in Radiation) will these be back?

nocturnal240
5 REPLIES 5
in reply to nocturnal240

I loved those interactive features that Treyarch added with Black Ops.

They genuinely changed up the experience. Like you said, the doors in Radiation. Those completely change the experience in Domination, in my opinion.

I'm hoping they return, but from the footage shown, it's looking unlikely.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10
in reply to DFlannagan10

Don't let your hopes down too much, footage is from 5 maps out of 16 so there's still plenty of chance.

hime99

That's very true!

We can only hope.

Follow me on twitter.

DFlannagan10
in reply to DFlannagan10

We haven't seen a whole lot of what MP may have to offer.

While I agree that it doesn't appear to be so, we can only hope, and find out when it releases.

Personally, I found that having an interactive map made it either a lot easier, or a lot harder to play, depending on which end of a competent squad you were on. I could do with or without it.

foxracer30
Highlighted
in reply to nocturnal240

I liked them too. Although zip lines were more of a novelty, most of them were genuinely useful gameplay mechanics that really changed how you could approach something. However, not every map had those features (Crisis, Nuketown, Firing Range etc) so it'll be less difficult to adjust for that.

Follow BenjaminLScott on Twitter

benleescott

Studios