Massive Spec Ops Problem

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Here's the problem. 1st game of Specs i played with a friend was fine, got to a good wave and what have you. Then we quit and played again later, connection was fine and everything but at the end of wave 1 things went bad. The game ends up out of sync or something so bad that my Co-op buddy is replaced by AI (terrible AI at that, gets incapacitated at least 2 times a wave) and vice versa. The game still carries on but by that point we are in completly different waves from each other and stuck with idiots who run into and shoot at walls. My NAT type is moderate so i can't see that as the problem and so is his connection. This needs fixing urgently because its the best part of the game. Any help of anyone would be much appreciated.

WG_Nomad
11 REPLIES 11

Have you both tried resetting your connection?

It won't always be the solution but this usually sorts out connection issues.

stickortwist

Yeah we have both tried everything we can but it doesn't fix anything. It's such an unuasal thing too, never had a single problem before with other CoDs or connection or anything. Used to play a lot of Spec Ops and Zombies and never had anything like this and i've looked through the forums and no one has had the same problem we are having. I hope it gets fixed soon.

WG_Nomad

Yeah we have both tried everything we can but it doesn't fix anything. It's such an unuasal thing too, never had a single problem before with other CoDs or connection or anything. Used to play a lot of Spec Ops and Zombies and never had anything like this and i've looked through the forums and no one has had the same problem we are having. I hope it gets fixed soon.

WG_Nomad

I have the same problem, how come everything is perfectly fine and good in multiplayer though. I have a good connection, even on spec ops, no lag, just desync and it destroys the mode for me

Sparedpenguin

HI...

yes..me and few friends..have the same issue..

start off playing together..but after a few mins..

AI.. seems to take over him on my screen..and me on his screen..

soulmapp

Yeah..me and few friends have the same issue..

Start off playing together.. but after a few mins..AI kicks in..

seems to take over him on my screen..and me on his screen..

I hope it gets fixed soon.

soulmapp

Yeah..me and few friends have the same issue.. Start off playing together.. but after a few mins..AI kicks in..

seems to take over him on my screen..and me on his screen.. I hope it gets fixed soon.

soulmapp

My Connection is Not Laggy.... Try resting the routor/modeum

boomquickscope

I think it may be the nat. A good thing to try is opening the port for your xbox. Sadly I cant post a tut for you because of your router being different from mine (most likley).

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/connection-issues/network-ports-used-xbox-live

Those are the ports that need to be opened.

epicwn

Studios