Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I searched for a game of Kill Confirmed just now

and got dumped into a game of village

It said kill confirmed on the load in screen

but when i got in it was demolition

My team had been M.O.A.B'd as soon as i spawned i was sprayed out

three times

I quit and searched again for a game and was dumped in the exact same game again

I chose not to spawn that time and ran for my phone to record it

I didnt get much before i was kicked though

Shonk
8 REPLIES 8

There is no such thing as "pulling people into a lobby hack". Its very likely an Xbox issue in matchmaking.

Xbox live has been acting up for a few days now in other games as well besides MW3. getting dropped real soon , etc.

When you leave a lobby and join another one and get out real quick then join real quick chances are you will get the same lobby as before.

starbuckfrack Level 72
in reply to starbuckfrack

Watch the video

It says Kill Confirmed in the video

but the game is Search and destroy

I have just checked the guy's stats for the game i was dumped in on elite, it says he had 38 kills and 134 assists

and when i was dumped in there he was on 218 kills and 132 assists

oh and i didnt leave the first one i dashboarded so it took me atleast a min before i searched again

Shonk

Well the video shows that he had a lot of kills but that doesnt prove it was a hacked game. It could be a Private Match that you joined.

You know you got a lot of heavy breathing in that video Been Toking too much Just kidding.

But what it so far sounds like to me is you might be hitting the sauce a little hard tonite (kidding again) Because in your FIRST post you say it was a game of Demolition you were in which could answer why the high kills. But THEN in the SECOND post you say its Search and Destroy .

Just kidding again about hitting the sauce. Are you sure you remember what game it was that you joined ? Not on cold Medication are you

Best thing to get some advice on the whole issue is to post Your Gamertag and we can look on your Elite Page and see ALL the details of the game you were in. Please post the date and time and how long the game was, etc.

No offense but the video isnt really enough evidence to judge anything. Its too short and only a screenshot.

BTW On that subject . I would like a Mikes Lemonade to relax me but I gotta work in the morning.

starbuckfrack Level 72
in reply to starbuckfrack

I presumed it was demolition

but it was Search & Destroy in the top guy's history

I dont play either mode so its easy to mistake them

For some reason its not showing in my game history

but as i said it is in the guy's history who came top

The heavy breathing was as i had just darted upstairs to get my phone to record the game

Either way i hope its just a one off and not something that starts happening all the time

Shonk

InfinityWard We're temporarily disabling download of Custom Game Modes across platforms in #MW3 until we can release the patch for the CMR mods exploit.

Good to see they are on the ball with this

I hope they go after all the people using it

Shonk

i think i aws into one of them games the other day, except on dome, someone had 600 odd deaths...

skullcandycrush

Is it only me or did anyone else see this vBrad v 1 guy on the survival mode leaderboards with really unlegit stats????

-----

The game was maybe hacked or it was a boosting lobby. But i remember i got into a public hacked lobby before in mw2 and it was the same. i searched for search n destroy and on the loading screen it also said SnD but when i got into the game it was domination and everyone was shooting a million noob tubes.

idontknow31
in reply to idontknow31

Its hard to really say about the people with low deaths they may have just been dumped in

I would be more concerned with the players with big kills and big deaths

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6200/image1auo.jpg

Shonk

Studios