My Mw3 Pc VAC Ban

SOLVED

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

My Mw3 Pc VAC Ban

Dear Mw3 Support,

I was banned 266 days ago on Mw3 for Pc on Steam. I admit that I was indeed hacking, and I regret that. I saw someone else doing it and thought it was cool so I decided to find a way to do that. Then I found out I was ban, VAC ban.. I am very sorry for cheating and have no intention on doing that ever again. I beg that somehow someone from the COD company can help me get unbanned or find another way to help me. Again I am very sorry and will never hack again cod mw3 is one of my favorite games and I would appreciate it very much. My Steam login name is: [Removed by Moderator] and my display name is: [Removed by Moderator] !  Also my email I used to sign up for Steam is:

Thank You, Jonah Spellacy

Message was edited by: OGHuxtable Due to privacy reasons we have removed your email address from this post.

Jjjonahdsss4777
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Mw3 Pc VAC Ban

in reply to Jjjonahdsss4777
Solution

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Etiquette & Guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator
2 REPLIES

in reply to Jjjonahdsss4777
Solution

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Code of Conduct which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Etiquette & Guidelines Community Forum Etiquette and Guidelines this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH

Community Coordinator

in reply to _KidA_

I would like to put something into perspective as a ex Activision Ambassador. VaC bans are coming from reports the community sends for cheating, just because someones stats are altered does not always mean the person who is affected is the one who did it. We see it too often where modders can alter other players stats in the lobby and the demon ware in the servers thinks the person is the one who is violating the ToS. Activision needs to take a extra step in investigating why a person received a VaC ban, I am VaC banned on MW3 pc, my favorite game of all time, and i was told it was because i edited my stats, that's BS, a modder  was shooting me and my team through walls and altered my stats and i got banned? seriously? which side is the demonware and activision on?

BornN2Christ

Studios