My solution to lag comp

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: My solution to lag comp

in reply to TanglingPilot80

ive had this happen to me as well, the lag is terrible, im just glad its not just me lol, ive been on both sides where ive been the fast one, and the slow one.. to be honest I dont see them fixing the lag, so i think it comes out to either we play with it, or dont play at all.. sucks but i know ive done everything on my part to have the best connection I can

ERROR_6_

in reply to TanglingPilot80

Ohhh the Hulk feeling. You know how many cheap controllers I have hulk smashed since this lag has gotten out of hand? LOL

viper359

in reply to viper359

I've smashed two. The standard 360 controller that came with the system and the new $64 Limited Editin one. Just bought another one today, I'll see how long this one lasts.

TanglingPilot80

in reply to AttackRabbits

Doesnt help on the extreme end. Ive been sitting in a corner waiting for someone to run around it (sound whoring them with sitrep pro), prefired them, and still lost the gunfight. Killcam shows me start firing after he is already shooting at me. So, since the killcam shows what the host saw, the host registers the kills/deaths, my bullets never counted. He kills me, takes no damage.

deadestllama

in reply to deadestllama

I dont see the point to using an silencer on a smg, because normally you should be using an smg on a small map. to  hinder the gun like an smg on a small map IMO is stupid, being that its a small map there really is limited places to be stealthy, your going to encounter enemies faster more rapidly.

ERROR_6_

I would love to play BF3 but I only have it for the PS3 and that version has ungodly input lag which makes it completely unplayable.

markocc
Highlighted

My only good games seem to come during games when I start by capping the nearest flag and hang back slow playing my way to the next. I'll get maybe 1 - 2 kills using a team mate as a meat shield (when they run like idiots through the map and I watch the tracer fire from the enemy shooting at them, so I can more easily shoot back). Then normally someone from the other team will throw up a UAV or Helicopter, that I'll immediately shoot down. At this point I get my Predator Missle. I'll get 1-2 kills for my Airstrike. With any luck I get 2-3 more which gets me my Reaper. Then the fun begins. This is a good streak for me. Unfortunately, this is few and far in between. Especially when I'm on a shat team.

TanglingPilot80

Studios