New PS3 Clan Need Leaders ASAP, must be dedicated players

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

New PS3 Clan Need Leaders ASAP, must be dedicated ...

PS3

Starting new clan from the ground up. All original members will decide how the clan will be operated and how a promotion system can work. Clan has founder status and serious gameplay will be required. We will not let just anybody in and to get in there will be serious Ratio% and Accuracy score requirements. All of this will be decided by the original crew but that is all I know so far.

We should also practice on black ops together before the release of mw3. Last thing all members should have Call of Duty Elite to be part of the clan.

Tell me yours thoughts even if you don't want in.

FlushedFirefly
7 REPLIES

in reply to FlushedFirefly

I would be down for helping you start this. I have Mw3 Hardened edition pre-ordered,  I have black-ops and all map packs "minus the zombies, couldn't afford it and hardened ." I normally carry a 2.0 - 2.7 ratio. I have played every call of duty game since the original, I'm also a web designer so I can even make us a webpage, or forums. Anything else you need to know let me know, my e-mail is projec13@weeddabest.com or rapidryu@aol.com

Deadlytalon2010

in reply to Deadlytalon2010

Sounds good glad to hear you got some cpu skills too. My e-mail is flushedfirefly@live.com Ill get back to you soon I'll probably be online playing Black Ops My PSN name is FlushedFirefly if your gonna be playing.

FlushedFirefly

Hallo

I could Be interested in this.

Can I talk to you over the ps?

You Can add me if you want MkpDK

MkpDK

You posted on my post. So I can hear since you sent me. Add me on the PS3. I had my account on my post you were on. Send a message you were from the forums cause I dont want to add random people.

-xSOLDR95x-

Hey, this sounds awesome.  I have previous clan/squad leadership experience on PC games (Delta force).  I hold a 1.3 consistently but was extremely busy with school last year so i'll be able to play more and get the KDR up.  Plus I rarely play with people I know which sometimes leads to terrible KDRs. lol... I am not the greatest player by any means but I can hold my own and work very well with others.  Email is drblanchard@wisc.edu     

Oh, I have COD Elite preordered.  Hit me up and let me know what you're thinking.

badgerblaster

in reply to badgerblaster

Can I just join as a regular member and not as a leader if i dont have elite or high k/d accuracy. My k/d isnt THAT bad bad its also not that good because i usually mess around with tomohawks and stuff, but in actual clan events I will be serious.

ofriofriofri

Sorry it has been a full day since I was on this but I will be sending an E-mail to all who provided them sometime tonight or tomorrow mourning, eastern time. Lets rock MW3!

FlushedFirefly

Studios