No face off for Wii?!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I dont get why the new face off is not available for the gaming system wii.Alot of people play call of duty modern warfare 3 on wii, more than you think.Im wondering if its just the data or somthing like that.. And there not making call of duty black ops 2 for wii either               Can some tell me why? 

YoungMoney0011
21 REPLIES 21

You know what doesn't make sense? Your thoughts.

Stay in school and do your homework. Please.

luigifan

are you feeling okay today luigi? you seem mad like i get the regular troll mode but you seem mad..

thepenguinz

¿U mad bro?

porkins_d

Not really, it's just that there has been so many threads asking for DLC, missing content, missing game modes, missing support, BO2 rumours (which hasn't even been announced for Wii or WiiU, they'll probably tell tomorrow), DLC rumours (fake, of course), and a barrage of spam discussions. All these things make my blood boil for some reason... But don't worry, I'm ok.

luigifan

Right! you are getting older i will remeber the days you just came along and didnt do anything good times..

thepenguinz

Luigi. Welcome. You are now officially a forum "vet".

You now understand the pain the rest of us had to endure when the BO forums were FLOODED with noobs. Hard to believe(actually, not that hard....) but SilentShot was a DLC noob too . I enjoyed trolling him. Now he's my favorite dutch person. Well..second favorite.

Compared to the BO forums......this is nothing . You should have seen, page after page filled with 5 year olds "is we getting dlcs?"

padiego

padiego wrote:

but SilentShot was a DLC noob too . I enjoyed trolling him. Now he's my favorite dutch person. Well..second favorite.

you guys always tell me that : / i know better now, or do i....

yea face off would be fun, obut its not possible, not gonna work, not gonna happen,

silentshotnl1

silentshotnl wrote:

padiego wrote:

but SilentShot was a DLC noob too . I enjoyed trolling him. Now he's my favorite dutch person. Well..second favorite.

you guys always tell me that : / i know better now, or do i....

yea face off would be fun, obut its not possible, not gonna work, not gonna happen,

I don't see some random just standing there or sitting in different corners the whole game "fun".

infinitlag

She cannae handle it Captain, she'll blow.

McZOMBI

Studios