On Gamestyle ---- Don't us it as an exuse!

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: On Gamestyle ---- Don't us it as an exuse!

in reply to Izjar11

One tatic that works really well against me is them damn bunny hoppers. It's not that I can't do it it is that I don't or just forget, but when they jump thru doorways  or around corners, they always kill me. I can deal with dropshooters, but them bouncing bunnies tick me off.

mrtmb55

in reply to mrtmb55

hahaha yea those that jump are just that more difficult to kill. And some are better at it than others.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I'm not going to lie. I am guilty of complaining about campers a lot. I rather they were not in the game. Will I continue to complain about them, yes. If i get killed at a distance by a striker or something, I will complain. If I kill a sniper that is trying to QS me and failed repeatedly, I am just going to keep laughing. I am fast paced and can't help it. Sitting in a corner and waiting for the enemy to walk by is boring to me.

mike030270

in reply to mike030270

mike I agree with what you write, I do not find anything fun about sitting in a corner waiting, but calling them out or getting upset is pointless. Equally, and I've witnessed this people who play recklessness and single handily force a lose because they ran about trying to get every kill. To me its a matter of what's best at the moment.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

During the last clan operations of TDM I had a few games were I performed better than usual, and I heard an array of names from the other team, I do not take any of this serious as its only a game but why do people get worked up? Why do you need to insult others? Why are so many such weak losers? Maybe someone here can cast a light on how others react?

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I think there are more racial slurs than anything on CoD. When I first started playing MW2 when it came out I was surprised by how racist people can get online. And I'm not talking about whites on blacks but all races on eachother. Been in Black Ops and MW3 too.

mike030270

in reply to mike030270

Right, many like to act out because they know there are no real repercussions on what you say, some of the most idiotic's comments come from the Internet bangers who are gangster annoying.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

I recently saw some players post a gamestyle that I was un familiar with (just in name) they call themselves "slayers" I assume this is the very high KD ratio player who runs around? Anyone has a clue? just curious.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

IMO, you've got to adapt. I tend to rush in kc and TDM but will defend(camp) in objective modes. If I rush into a room with multiple exits and get killed by a corner camper I know there are multiple positions I can come in where they don't have a good vantage point. Don't get all pissy because you're not aware of your surroundings and don't observe player positions. For every styles there is a counter. If you can't adapt on the fly why don't you stick to little big planet or Kirby. Leave the big boy games to the big boys lol.

dekayed2

in reply to dekayed2

Agreed good reply dekayed.

of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

Studios