Only 4 Months to Go

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Is everyone anticipating how IW will come up with new stories regarding fixes to the game? 4 months is alot of time to try and come up with new ideas to keep people "hopeful" and the continued belief in empty promises.  You know, i know, we all know at some deep level know there is no fix, no solution to correcting match making and connectivity and that which is said is a string along story.

Life, experience, games and anything which you do is measured by results, what else really matters? Anything any of us decide to do is always focused on getting results, have we seen any results at this point in regards to Lag Comp, Connectivity, Match Making corrections to ensure playability of the game which we purchased, answer this question and then ask yourself if thier will be?  What answer did you get?

This answer is the correct one, regardless of what you hear, what you have been told, what they constantly say.

Zolite1
3 REPLIES 3

Okay, here is my two cents on IW "fixing" this game; NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

It just isn't going to happen. What miracle are people expecting 7-8 months into the game?

My belief is that if they haven't fixed it by now, it is not going to be fixed.

Thedestoyer

Indeed, the posts we see about updates, code changes, fixes, ideas are stories and a created illusion to save face and nothing more. Real changes take place when you experience results of whatever said.

As you said so perfectly, if there has been no results after 8 months, there is not going to be any. - Simple.

What does this mean? Nothing more then you now know what kind of company IW is, learn from it, future game releases that contain "Created by IW" make your choices based on what you have learned before purchasing.

Zolite1
Highlighted

Before you crucify IW, then set fire to the cross, lets not forgot the bigger power involved here: Activision.

I don't believe that IW is fully at fault here; Activision knew what kind of a money maker Modern Warfare is; and I believe, seeing as how Activision is a publicly traded company, that they were hell bent on getting this game out on time to the masses. Don't believe me? Well, Activision made a billion dollars in 16 days; reason enough to push them to get the game out the door.

And to all those that think that Treyarch is holier than thou, and "pwns IW", they are involved with Activision just as IW is. Remember, the name of the game is making money, and it isn't money from the hardcore gamers they're after, but the soccer Mom's that have kids that want to play their games.

Thedestoyer

Studios