Open Letter To Activision/IW/SHG

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What used to happen was a Cod game was released to the PC user, we would then feedback, and a fix was produced, that was how it worked, the Cod game was always full of holes, glitches etc and as a thank you? the devs would put the odd map pack in the update.  But times are changing, since the game moved over to consols they have found they can make monies from it?  so they now release Map Packs with the updates and fixes. so what IW are saying if you want the game fixed get a map pack

PS Microsoft my have a deal, with IW for map packs because the Xbox is a Microsoft Product but what of the 1000s of operating systems we all have, my copy of Vista cost more than an Xbox on its own, never mind Microsoft Office I use that cost me over £300.

Hootymadman

RANKED DEDI SERVERS FTW

BHCMaxCo#3077657

WE WANT RANKED DEDI SERVERS NOW !!!!

BHCMaxCo#3077657

Since the Trifecta of Evil will not fix this game on PC... we want what was promised to us before the game launched...

WE WANT RANKED DEDICATED SERVERS WITH RCON TOOLS, NOW!!!

f0nZi3

f0nZi3 wrote:

Since the Trifecta of Evil will not fix this game on PC... we want what was promised to us before the game launched...

WE WANT RANKED DEDICATED SERVERS WITH RCON TOOLS, NOW!!!

+1

Also despite a moderators "threats" , we pc gamers WILL not buy another activision cod title , unless it has ranked dedicated servers and proper rcon tools, ( even with these, im of the opinion to bypass bo2, coz you didnt even fix mw2,instead you took down the only site that did fix it,alteriwnet, now you wont fix mw3), why should we buy another broken product?

BHCMaxCo#3077657

{bhc}max|co wrote:

You have struck a deal with microsoft  giving exclusitivity and priority to dlc content for cod franchise.

We PC gamers would like you to exclude us from this deal, since we are NOT a xbox console format.

We pay 100's of dollars/pounds more on our gaming machines than any xbox would ever cost, so we deserve to be treated seperatly to that monstrosity of a console machine.

We SHOULD NOT have to suffer THIER IWNET P2P way of connecting to a game, this has left us wide open to viruses and exploitation that xbox doesnt have.

OUR PC's hold vital information regarding lifestyles that an shitbox does not have,

We DEMAND a return to RANKED DEDI SERVERS, which altho can have haxors(like iwnet) would mean our pc's are safer from exploitations when connected to a common dedi rather than p2p

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO PUT THINGS RIGHT AND STOP TREATING US LIKE TRAILER TRASH

i'LL BET THIS IS ONE OF THE MAIN REASONS , NONE OF YOU DEVS ARE REGULAR PC GAMERS ON MW3 , your "backend" is as open as old pro's legs down @ the docks..

+1

cosense

Studios