Opinion on Competitive Gaming

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

What are your guys thoughts on Competitive gaming? I personally find good players batteling against good players instead of good players owning bad players in pubs. For example I think that this series is pretty entertaining. Its a series where top competitive clips are shown.

&list=PL4D6765479AB6756E

Thoughts on competitive gaming?

ShowTimee_
13 REPLIES 13

To be honest, it's pretty lame. The lag will never allow for competitive gaming online. Best connection always wins.

dboal152

Yeah thats what I dont like about tournaments online. I wish this game had LAN so that there could be real tournaments at an mlg event or whatever other organizations there are. That way the connection is equal.

ShowTimee_

Unfortunately, I cannot watch youtube at work, but I can watch videos on the MLG website . I personally find it entertaining. I especially enjoyed watching ProMod matches, I think thats what it was called... 1 Manditory sniper and 1 SMG on each team. I have learned little things from watching that have helped me improve my game.

IHerpIMyIDerp

Pro mod was very entertaining. I only really ever saw it in cod 4 but boy was it ever fun to watch. Its even more fun to play, I sometimes hop on cod 4 to play it with friends!

ShowTimee_

I think the series I saw it on was "Weekly Warfare" its on the MLG website if you want to check it out! It would be cool to get a group of people together to play some private matches on MW3, not sure many would be interested though

IHerpIMyIDerp

Weekly warfare is probably one of my favourite web series. I'm sure we could get a bunch!

ShowTimee_

Feel free to send me a friend request, my GT is herpxmyxderp I'm not sure if I'll be any good at it but would be fun to give it a shot! I might have some people on my friends list that would play too

IHerpIMyIDerp

Okay, I have some work to do first but then I will give you an addSmiley Happy I have friends who will play too so it will be fun

ShowTimee_

For some reason its not letting me add you

ShowTimee_

Studios