Over using Blind Eye and Assassin

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Yesterday i got into three matches where the WHOLE team was using Blind Eye and Assassin. It was ridiculous. We ended up winning but the game went on forever. Time almost ran out. I really think that if they merged Blind eye and Assassin into one tier the game would be a bit better. But thats just my opinion.

dylangray
25 REPLIES 25

it's not that big of a deal. They sacrifice actual 1v1 gunfight advantage perks for stealth. Fair? Absolutely. Stop whining. How can stalker, assassin, dead silence, quickdraw, blind eye, sleight of hand, hardline,and etc be overused? I've heard it all. I use assassin on smg classes, because I like to flank. Why should I work all my way behind you, only to have you go prone and wait when I appear on the radar when not using assassin? It doesn't make sense. I use assassin on my rushing classes, and quickdraw on my AR classes regardless of pace. But I never camp. I'm always on the run supporting my team. Simple fix for your problem is to run AUAV and recon drone to make a blackbird. That's the best way to counter assassin in this game. Nothing protects you from it. Neither blind eye nor assassin.

1337xxxPr0sNiPe

My problem is not what you are saying. You use it for flanking and actually moving. Im talking about this whole team took corners and just sat and waited.

dylangray

Oh my bad. I overlooked that part. Yeah when they camp with it on then that can get annoying...... I feel ya bro... take care.

1337xxxPr0sNiPe

well sometimes you have serveral players that doing this, once in a while there all in the same team. so 1 of the 10000 games are boring. it can happend.

Sheffe

Personally, I don't find it a big problem because Blind Eye and Assassin users aren't completely invisible and tend to make noise. Relying more on your eyes and ears is more effective than a focusing on a radar screen in my opinion.

deadimpact

Your not getting it. If they are moving then its no big deal. But ive been in games where it was full of BE ASS(holes) and they hide in bushes and hard aiming while being in a bush. Which is what these ppl do. So if you think its fun playing find the shooting bush then good for you. But for me, there is no reason a TDM should be longer than 6 min.

thisguygotcha

i would love to see a stealth tier on black ops because im sick of ppl that use blind eye/assasin and dead silence at the same time...

callmecrunch

I don't see the problem, its part of the game then use it, if you don't like it than do something else. Complaining like this is useless..

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Izjar11 Level 75

complaining helps with the future cod, how is treyarch going to know whats wrong with the game if people don't complain??

callmecrunch

Studios