PS3 Clan [AtoV] Recruiting ONLY loyal and good players.

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I'm keeping this clan small and tight knit. Only want players that are good and also loyal to the clan. I'm the leader but in a respect I'm not, I like everyone to have a fair say in things. What we play, what we're going to do as a clan, the direction we're taking etc.

Requirements are below:

• Have a mic
  • Be mature and respectful
  • Have a K/D of 1.8 or above.
  • When your on, try to play with us clan members as much as possible. We understand you have other friends.
  • Have a premium account on Elite. We are going to be entering clan challenges and only premium members can play them.

My K/D is 2.4, I'm on a LOT. I watch my son and go to college online. We are a casual clan but play to win, most of the clan members are right around 2.0 K/D with some being over 2.0 like me. If we find enough good players for a beast squad, I'd be open to the idea of MLG or Gamebattles for sure.

Hit me up on PSN if your interested. V1c1ous_We4seL_  

And again, please don't waste your time or mine. If you play with a lot of other random people and don't have time for a clan then don't try and join one.

I probably won't be checking this, I don't come on the computer frequently. Thanks for looking!

V1c1ous
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

bump

V1c1ous

hi looking for clan am fearly advrage player k/d of 1.27

psn minivader

vader12

Add me

PSN: fphblock

I have a mic and a kdr of 1.31 will get it higher very soon

Fphblock

sorry. want players with 1.8 K/D or above...no offense.

V1c1ous

aup dude, on TDM im 2.0 kd 1.82 with all others. check me out on the elite leaderboard shite. matty_u5her... add me if u want

u5h3r

Studios