PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

My game keeps saying expanding search, searching for available games, finding the best lobby, waiting for 7 more players.............

It takes 15 to 20 minutes to find a lobby game.........

It started 2 days ago,in the morning i could play normal and in the evening the problems started.

Before i never had any problems and i did not changed settings ext.....

My PS3 says NAT type 2 and MW says NAT type moderate it was always like this.

Does anyone knows this problem and is there a solution for?

Im from Belgium so my excuses for bad englisch

Thanks

sweeper1976
111 REPLIES 111
I also have this problem, I play from the Netherlands.

Started 2 days ago, cannot play MW3 as it won't find games. I can however play MW2.

Tried resetting PS3, resetting router (including factory resets. Nothing has worked.

Any help is appreciated Smiley Happy
AlanIsVeryStinky
This happened to me as well,
I live in Canada and I haven't been able to play for the past few days.
It just searches for games like you mentioned and never finds a game.
Although sometimes it will join a game after 10-15 minutes that has a really bad connection
I use wireless internet but I still average 30mbs
If anyone could help please do.
Thanks
TankerJones

I'm having this problem too. I go online > any game mode and then it just stays on "searching for available games" indefinitely. I was playing the game fine a few days ago, finding 30 - 50 games at any time so this is very random and frustrating. I have recently prestiged so was looking forward to doing all the challenges again. Although last prestige I got hacked up to max level with everything unlocked and my emblem thing disappeared (the little icon next to your score in the lobby leaderboard), so not sure if that could have anything to do with it? My multiplayer thing now says 2105% so idk

Tomoneill95
Highlighted
don't worry about your account getting "hacked", that has absolutely nothing to do with it. It happened to me too on my last account and it didn't make a difference at all. this glitch thing is happening to a lot if not all people.
TankerJones

Is there any solution for or do we have to wait till it solving automatly?

sweeper1976

same problem here in Ireland, It Started few days ago, I didn t pay too much notice, but now I can t play any TDM unless I go on community games and there I enter the "most voted" games, You will be allowed to enter some lobbyes but there is definitely something going on here. I have got the feeling that they just don t want us to play for "free" anymore and we'll have to upgrade consoles and buy other games...but BTW to me Call of duty MW2 and MW3 are still the best around (except for the fact that all little ***** loosers are modded and that they reset all my weapons a couple of times and I had to start everything from scratch ... and Activision told me to get lost when I complained about it) . 

Fede2017c

I'm here in Alabama, US. The same problem. I was playing fine until a couple of days ago, and now the game is continuously saying SEARCHING FOR AVAILABLE GAMES. It sucks. I can only play few for all in hardcore mode. 

wwwdfgt

Hey there fellow players! Apologies you're coming across this issue, I understand it must be frustrating. Here, let me gather some information from you individually in a PM - Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection, can you send me a screenshot of your network speeds from your console? What's you nat type setting, region and ISP and finally your Gamer tag? Please send individual PM's with the information, I would greatly appreciate it. ^AM

Player Support

PM sent Smiley Happy

Thanks for helping!

AlanIsVeryStinky

Studios