PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

@Deleted Userwrote:

Hey there, I am from Skandinavien. Have the same problem.

I got e-mail from Play station plus somewhere in begining of march that they will support no more Ps3 and Ps Vitas downloaded content in past from 8.03.2018 if you are not member of the PS plus. So what a coincident on the 9.3.2018 i got the problem finding games. Maybe the problem is extra DLC maps?

So my question is the extra maps what we all have in common that have problem finding lobbys? If not then my conspiracy theory falls in water.

This is only a wild goose chase.

I don't have dlc maps and it happens to me so, itsi not the dlc maps

theirateness

Have you found a fix for this I am having the same problem?

mymom564

I completely understand the frustration this may have caused as I still play old FPS, RPG and fighting games that are far past the 8-year mark as well. Rest assured knowing that the developers are aware and actively looking into why the matchmaking system is not working correctly so please stay tuned for more news and updates on the matter.

Best Regards,

^CB

So far this is the best I have gotten from Activision Support, really not that much help.

But at least it is a reply and were not in the dark

TankerJones

So it is matchmaking system, hmm. DLC maps, network connection, time of day and region. At the end we will all have to buy DLC maps or delete them. Or we all need to get fiber connection (min 100/100). Time of day and region is nothing we can do about.

Deleted User
If your trying to say what id think your saying then yes, yes we are Fuxked
TankerJones
Highlighted

Maybe not...

Just get as many friends as you can (known and unknown).

You can play with your friends in game they are already playing online or privat. As long your friend has the join in-game setting enabled (the most has), you will be able to join them in a game with a click of a button. Maybe not in privat match if you have strict nat.

Deleted User
Yeah I know, I made a bunch of friends that play MW3 before this happened and know I can join other peoples games. That is how I've been playing for this long
TankerJones

It looks like there is no problem to find lobby on DLC maps today, I found a TDM game at once. But when i disable that so it just searching for games...

Deleted User

How do you enable DLC maps? Whenever I press SELECT to activate it, it tells me DLC maps are disabled for normal matches.

I just seen a post from someone on this forum that they've had this problem for months.....seems only now it has grown exponentially if that is the case. I wonder if malware is the issue lol.

AlanIsVeryStinky

It works for me when i press select. When did you last time played extra DLC maps?

But there is a way to disable or enable it without deleting maps.

Start game, log in and go to multiplayer, go online but don`t search for games, press PS3 button, it takes you out. Go to left to account management, system activation, ps3 system, game - deactivate system or activate, depends what do you wish.

Before you press game it should stand this text:

Some types of content that are available on PS Store can only be used on a limited number of systems per account. The number of system can be used depends of the type of content. You can manage the system on which you use the content by activating and deactivating systems.

Deleted User

Studios