PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

If your trying to say what id think your saying then yes, yes we are Fuxked
TankerJones

Maybe not...

Just get as many friends as you can (known and unknown).

You can play with your friends in game they are already playing online or privat. As long your friend has the join in-game setting enabled (the most has), you will be able to join them in a game with a click of a button. Maybe not in privat match if you have strict nat.

Deleted User
Yeah I know, I made a bunch of friends that play MW3 before this happened and know I can join other peoples games. That is how I've been playing for this long
TankerJones

It looks like there is no problem to find lobby on DLC maps today, I found a TDM game at once. But when i disable that so it just searching for games...

Deleted User

How do you enable DLC maps? Whenever I press SELECT to activate it, it tells me DLC maps are disabled for normal matches.

I just seen a post from someone on this forum that they've had this problem for months.....seems only now it has grown exponentially if that is the case. I wonder if malware is the issue lol.

AlanIsVeryStinky

It works for me when i press select. When did you last time played extra DLC maps?

But there is a way to disable or enable it without deleting maps.

Start game, log in and go to multiplayer, go online but don`t search for games, press PS3 button, it takes you out. Go to left to account management, system activation, ps3 system, game - deactivate system or activate, depends what do you wish.

Before you press game it should stand this text:

Some types of content that are available on PS Store can only be used on a limited number of systems per account. The number of system can be used depends of the type of content. You can manage the system on which you use the content by activating and deactivating systems.

Deleted User
I really didn't understand anything you said, could you be more specific and clear
TankerJones
Highlighted

1. Go online on Ps3 Mw3

2. When you are online press PS3 button on your controller in the middle.

3. That button takes you out on ps3 start screen

4. Scroll to right to PSN and press X , then the ps3 will ask you do you wish to quit the game, select yes

5. Scroll down and select account managment

6. Select System activation

7. Select PS3 system

8. Select game and there you have option to eneble or disable all DLC content.

Deleted User

sweeper1976 or somebody else, did you hear from activation, some news?

Almost 2 weeks and no replay what will heppend or what to do...

Deleted User

Here is Activisons response "they are aware of the problem and will look into it" Translation We don't care it's MW3 we make no more money off this game so it, So it's loyal customer base can go get bent cause we only care about the new games!!!!!!!

mymom564

Studios