PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Highlighted

Hi. I also am experiencing the same issue. I can't find any games in public loonies. My NAT is set to strict. The only games I can join are MW3SOME. I hope someone can help me. 

SirChingon

Please advise when this will be fixed this is really annoying

Reaper19912307
Playing on wireless connection, speeds are download 8.3Mbps and upload 4.4 Mbps , NAT type 2 , ISP is EE , region UK and gamer tag is Baz23efc . Thanks for any help you can give .
Baz23efc

hi i have the same problems witch my mw3 is thare a solouten

dempsey1991

I am playing MW3 on PC and having these exact same issues. Can you please reach out. The issue only happens every now and then. Mainly with the TDM gamemode, which is where most of the player base is these days. There was almost 300 people in the exact gamemode, and I sat waiting for a lobby for nearly an hour now. My internet connection is wired and I get a 9ms ping, 170mbs down, 20mbs upload. I am located in the center of the united states, in a large city. Nat type is open. I should not be having these issues. I have owned this copy of the game since it was released and its my favorite Call of Duty game to return to. However, this has been problem comes that continues to ruin game nights over the past 3 - 4 years. Please help a loyal COD gamer out. Thank you.

@ATVISupport wrote:

Hey there fellow players! Apologies you're coming across this issue, I understand it must be frustrating. Here, let me gather some information from you individually in a PM - Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection, can you send me a screenshot of your network speeds from your console? What's you nat type setting, region and ISP and finally your Gamer tag? Please send individual PM's with the information, I would greatly appreciate it. ^AM

BOTJeremiah

Hello, 

Can someone help me? I’m trying to play online but I cannot connect to any sessions online. I sit and wait but I cannot connect. Please help!!!

Modernwarfare3help

I've been out for some while but I just noticed am having the same issue like the rest of the players in having a hard time to get in a lobby

Mr_Luck87

Wheres the support? 

Same me problem in Brazil 

sushipunk_

Having same issue with finding a game on mw3 for playstation 3 my account name is billyborouk82 and my Internet is OK is there anything I need to do???

Wheeledwarriors

Hi. I also am experiencing the same issue. I can't find any games in public !!

gfres-LY

Studios