PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I really didn't understand anything you said, could you be more specific and clear
TankerJones

1. Go online on Ps3 Mw3

2. When you are online press PS3 button on your controller in the middle.

3. That button takes you out on ps3 start screen

4. Scroll to right to PSN and press X , then the ps3 will ask you do you wish to quit the game, select yes

5. Scroll down and select account managment

6. Select System activation

7. Select PS3 system

8. Select game and there you have option to eneble or disable all DLC content.

Deleted User

sweeper1976 or somebody else, did you hear from activation, some news?

Almost 2 weeks and no replay what will heppend or what to do...

Deleted User

Here is Activisons response "they are aware of the problem and will look into it" Translation We don't care it's MW3 we make no more money off this game so it, So it's loyal customer base can go get bent cause we only care about the new games!!!!!!!

mymom564

Lol dude, chill. If that was the attitude that Activision took towards their games then the servers wouldn't even be online in the first place.

No reply yet unfortunately. I find it baffling that some people can play and some cannot. There is just no way that my PS3 settings are different to other people's because I reset it to factory settings (also my router). It's not a connection issue either. I wonder if Activision are just as baffled as I am Smiley Very Happy

Still not ruling out foul play (malware, or hackers defaulting my account to some bad server). But then again, I do love a good conspiracy theory!

AlanIsVeryStinky

Hey stinky Alan, you hear anything? You seemed the most hopeful that something would get done.

theirateness
Highlighted
Nope, not yet. I don't mind waiting. Just would like some communication!
AlanIsVeryStinky

***PROBLEM FIXED***

I followed these steps up to #8. After selecting game, it asked to activate or deactivate. I chose activate and it activated!  After that I started getting into lobbies immediately once again!

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!!!!

DeadRat77

I followed the steps as well but mine didn't seem to help. Are you still finding matches? 

DeadlyAngelx

Didnt work PLEASE HELP THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME HAVENT PLAYED IT I.NN AGES

Cincy513Gamer

Studios