PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Same issue here...(Portugal)

I read somewhere on the Web that some MW3 players are "infected", and if they invite you to their lobby and you accept to join, you will not be able to play Team Deathmatch anymore. Fun fact: exactly what happened to me! Man Sad

I entered some french dude lobby to play sniper only (love it Heart ) and when I tried to get back....impossible.

I don't know if it is a coincidence...

Now I have to play Ghosts. Not bad but maps are so boring...

Ze_TeRRoR

@Ze_TeRRoRwrote:

Same issue here...(Portugal)

I read somewhere on the Web that some MW3 players are "infected", and if they invite you to their lobby and you accept to join, you will not be able to play Team Deathmatch anymore. Fun fact: exactly what happened to me! Man Sad

I entered some french dude lobby to play sniper only (love it Heart ) and when I tried to get back....impossible.

I don't know if it is a coincidence...

Now I have to play Ghosts. Not bad but maps are so boring...

You can still play mw3, just takes a long time to get into a game.

theirateness

To my shock, it looks like it's working

Edit: nevermind I spoke too soon

theirateness

I think there is no doubt that we will not get help here.

And we need to find a solution self.

Deleted User
Highlighted

@Deleted Userwrote:

I think there is no doubt that we will not get help here.

And we need to find a solution self.

I agree but, it looks to me like the problem is on the servers and not somewhere can fix. What I've been doing is try to join games of people in my recently met list but, I think thatwitha eventually stop working.

theirateness

I don`t think it will stop working as long there is people playing mw3, it is all about not giving up.

Deleted User

Hey guys, I’ve found the answer to the problem.

on the screen where you can “Find Game”, “Private March”, etc. press SELECT on your controller and a red dialogue box with show up saying “searching for DLC content is now disabled for normal playlists”. That’s what you want it to say. Then go to join a game as normal and just like that: you’re killing other players again! Have a great day/night everyone!

Vinciecornie
Disabling dlc doesn't make a difference for me
theirateness

Same here. I didnt find anyplayers even tho it says its 2300 people in tdm... 

EnVyUs_Steffiboy

My problem is not my internet because I can play any mother game perfectly but when I start “find game” it acts normal than the ping next too “finding games” starts at 50 than slowly clime too 150 and than I can never find a game

DanKstUdi3s

Studios