PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hey guys, I’ve found the answer to the problem.

on the screen where you can “Find Game”, “Private March”, etc. press SELECT on your controller and a red dialogue box with show up saying “searching for DLC content is now disabled for normal playlists”. That’s what you want it to say. Then go to join a game as normal and just like that: you’re killing other players again! Have a great day/night everyone!

Vinciecornie
Disabling dlc doesn't make a difference for me
theirateness

Same here. I didnt find anyplayers even tho it says its 2300 people in tdm... 

EnVyUs_Steffiboy

My problem is not my internet because I can play any mother game perfectly but when I start “find game” it acts normal than the ping next too “finding games” starts at 50 than slowly clime too 150 and than I can never find a game

DanKstUdi3s
It only works for me if I'm joining friends that are playing the game. Anyways, will anything be done about this?
YOURESE

I can't find lobbies either. NAT is open and DLC is disabled... Not sure what else to do.

AceThug37

@AlanIsVeryStinkyJust wondering if you still believe "they're looking into it" and they're gonna fix it. It might be that I'm not being constructive again but, looks like what I said about them not caring or doing anything about it is coming true.

theirateness

Idk how many days or weeks later and I'm experiencing this as of 4/20, 2018.

I'm just glad that mw2 and the other games on ps3 work, but this is just horrid that this is still going on, because believe it or not playing the same game on the same maps gets boring as it goes on.

I hope this gets fixed because mw3 is honestly the most balanced modern warfare game and I love not being noobtubed constantly. 

Beepmoo
Highlighted

I’m glad someone created this thread. This problem hit in December and is still plaguing the game.  Here we are almost five months later and still no fix.  I know MW3 is outdated to the point that Activision doesn’t list it in its games.  But by far it is the best in the series. 

acftmxman

I have the same thing going on too,  all was fine untill a few weeks ago the the started.

Not shure if it's steam or COD servers but with so many players having the same problem at the same time it's not the players computers thats for shure!.

I wonder if anyone will look into this or just hope we will all just go away?.

wildtangent66

Studios