PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I have the same thing going on too,  all was fine untill a few weeks ago the the started.

Not shure if it's steam or COD servers but with so many players having the same problem at the same time it's not the players computers thats for shure!.

I wonder if anyone will look into this or just hope we will all just go away?.

wildtangent66

Yeah I think they just dont care about mw3 anymore. I'm having the same problem and its frustrating bc mw3 is my fav cod. 

ReaPeR_-_
Highlighted

This is across the board. Seems it didnt effect Mac clients. I think the only way someone is going to respond is when someone decides to legally do something about this. Activison or whomever broke a game which I paid for. Now its not playable. I sure some lawyer out there could make a case out of this. If it where just one person then that would his problem to figure out why he couldnt play the game. But if you go to Steam it ahs effected anyone who is now running version 1.9.388110. Come on someone let us know whats going on and when fix will be issued?? Why wont any one respond to this?????

jasemv

I am sure I know what the problem is.  Just like MW2, Activision has decided they no longer want to put money into Servers, so the have pulled 90% of the resources.  They did the same thing with MW2 after MW3 had been out a short while.  Shame, I loved that game.

Sir_waigs

I have the same problem on my PC, anybody knows if therefore is a solution that works on PC?

alwaysbatman

For now i think theres nothing you can dod well just have to wait and see if they care

ReaPeR_-_

There's no waiting or seeing nothing. They don't give a *****, we're stuck with what's there. Takes forever to find a game and if a game is found it's 1 of 2 things

1) there's someone hacking

2) it lags like hell 'cause the host is someone from a south american ***** hole with garbage internet

theirateness

I can find a match but it takes like many other say 15-20 mins and it's really annoying

lolfragg

Let me tell you a joke...... Activision support

ReaPeR_-_

If you just keep clicking on a game mode and backing out really fast, it will eventually say potential games found. Smiley Happy

BlakePSN

Studios