PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Im having the same problem 6 months after you guys...was it fixed for you?

TheMadTitanThanos
It's work in free-for-all mode .
gfres-LY
Highlighted
Just keep triying, go out and in again until you find a lobby, some times takes 2-3 min but that is better then nothing.
Valleyofshadow

has this been resolved? what can we do on our end please

MurkMightus
In the global plan there is about average 600-700 players in mw3 multiplayer. That is not a lot.
I think When matchmaking system can’t finde someone from yours area then it just searching.
The best I can tell you is find a lot of friends and play with them and join games when they play. It works perfekt.
Valleyofshadow

When I look for a game it says there is about 20000 players online and I know for a fact that's not true and when I search for a game it will say "searching for available game" so I will back out and try again but this time when I try it will say 0/1 games found and then I can't back out or anything then it will tell me I lost connection to the COD servers. So my conclusion MW3 has died the servers are hacked to the point where the fair play bot or something won't let you find a game because the servers are over loaded with mods and fake bots. 

Bit03
Mw3 is dead for bad people who don’t have friends to play with. I know a lot of people who plays a lot. Fair play without bad people and rejoining. There is 18 players almost every time, more new is there every time. We make a privat lobby and play a lot of good games.
Valleyofshadow

If you downladed the DLC maps turn them off with the SELECT button on PS3 or it's counterpart on XBOX. Once you turn off DLC maps you get matched in 2-5 mins as opposed to the 5-20 mins. Hope this helps, let others know!! 

Rasoun

Selling GTAV, MW3 and BO2 mods

MW3- lvl 80- 5$, unlock all- 5$, prestiges 1-21 you choose- 5$, mod menu for 5 games- 5$ and for 10 games- 10$

GTAV- money drop- 5$

I can make a modded account with MW3- unlock all, lvl 80, prestige of your choice, GTAV- modded outfits, lvl of your choice, 1 trillion dollars, all (cars, properties etc.), BO2- max prestige, unlock all, lvl 55

Price depends on what games and what stuff do you need
Modded account with MW3, GTAV and BO2 mods = 20$
Modded account with GTAV mods = 10$
Modded account with MW3 mods = 10$
Modded account with BO2 mods = 10$

If you want to buy a mod menu I CANT GIVE YOU LIFE TIME MOD MENU, 5 games with a mod menu online 5$, 10 games 10$. 15 games 15$, 20 games 20$...

Add me on instagram @DeadFamousModz if you want to purchase

I accept PAYPAL ONLY

DeadFamousX
This game is for all and not just for you Dead.
So this is one of the bad people and if you pay him so next day he can derank you, think about it.
Then don’t come here and say auu can’t find lobby or somthing.
Valleyofshadow

Studios