PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

WAS THERE ANY HELP WITH U SENDING THE INFO TO HIM ABOUT WHATS GOING ON

twiztedstorm

I am having the same problem.  Started about 3 days ago.  It just searches and searches and can't get into a lobby.  Normally I see 0 of of 50 at 50 pings, then 3 out of 50 at 75 pings then starts joinging a game.  But now it doesn't show any of that and it just keeps searching for a game.  I rebooted my modem, changed my NAT to open.  Asked a friend to try using his user name.  Nothing has helped.  Chatted with psn support.  They saw no connection issues and referred me to activision saying that it has something to do with getting into a lobby.

Denominator_101

Having the same problem in Canada. Any solutions yet?

UCD_28004234603jaGjdYemcFmhULn
in reply to UCD_28004234603jaGjdYemcFmhULn

No solution yet. Awaiting a reply.

AlanIsVeryStinky

Well I would like to thank Activision on there quick resolution to this matter it will reflect in my future purchases if this is the speed in which you resolve tech issues I will no long waste my money on a company who dose not care it has been over a week!!!!

mymom564

@ATVISupportwrote:

Hey there fellow players! Apologies you're coming across this issue, I understand it must be frustrating. Here, let me gather some information from you individually in a PM - Are you playing on a wired or wireless connection, can you send me a screenshot of your network speeds from your console? What's you nat type setting, region and ISP and finally your Gamer tag? Please send individual PM's with the information, I would greatly appreciate it. ^AM

Right, that makes sense... Try to troubleshoot on individual people's connection when there's clearly a global problem effecting multiple users. What a joke of a support but, you shouldn't expect much playing a 7 year old game. They're likely not going to do anything about it

theirateness
This is a standard request as I was asked the same thing last week on Twitter DM. The game is dead guys and Activision won’t issue a patch. My Gamertag is N1ghtfox44 if anyone wants to contact me via Xbox .
N1ghtfox100

Is there any solution to this? I',m having the same problem in Canada.

UCD_28004234603jaGjdYemcFmhULn
Dear sir/madam
it is clear by ALL the messages left here that it is a problem that started out of nowhere, meaning that we did not change any settings to cause such issue. I believe that there is no interest on behalf of Activision to help on this matter, as a matter of fact there has never been much interest in facilitating players (YOUR CUSTOMERS) reporting modded players and other issues. This is bothersome for some like me that acknowledge the work that lyes behing the making of such great games. Unfortunately it is not about making a great game anymore but it is about making a game that sells a lot, and after the game has reached a certain sale, well ...look ... let's move on, lets make it difficoult for our customers to get adequate support for older products...and so forth... I own a PS3, a PS4 and XBOX1S ... I would buy more Activision games again for my new gen console but i know that as soon as someone hacks the console Activision leaves its PAYING customers high and dry, not a bother at all... just nice words ... we are looking into...and apologies ...and understanding...bla bla bla...
Fede2017c

Do you know how to fix this issue I have not been able to join a game for about a week now any help would be appreacited!

mymom564

Studios