PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Lol dude, chill. If that was the attitude that Activision took towards their games then the servers wouldn't even be online in the first place.

No reply yet unfortunately. I find it baffling that some people can play and some cannot. There is just no way that my PS3 settings are different to other people's because I reset it to factory settings (also my router). It's not a connection issue either. I wonder if Activision are just as baffled as I am Smiley Very Happy

Still not ruling out foul play (malware, or hackers defaulting my account to some bad server). But then again, I do love a good conspiracy theory!

AlanIsVeryStinky

Hey stinky Alan, you hear anything? You seemed the most hopeful that something would get done.

theirateness
Nope, not yet. I don't mind waiting. Just would like some communication!
AlanIsVeryStinky

***PROBLEM FIXED***

I followed these steps up to #8. After selecting game, it asked to activate or deactivate. I chose activate and it activated!  After that I started getting into lobbies immediately once again!

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!!!!

DeadRat77

I followed the steps as well but mine didn't seem to help. Are you still finding matches? 

DeadlyAngelx

Hi there, same problem here.

NAT open, no DLC packages and for example no problem with any other ps3 COD Games.

Black ops II, Modern Warfare II, works perfectly.

Having this issue in Italy... hopeing in some help. My 60 years old father have bought again PS3 only to play MW3! He is a COD fan Smiley Happy

hactarus57

That is a real COD fan, your father. He is cool. I feel him, have played Mw3 since it come out.

That is great ide, buy one more ps3 and second mw3 game. My friend has one, it will not cost much. Just to try and se if it will help.

Deleted User

Has anybody else noticed how much more it lags now if you're able to get into a match?

theirateness

Did you try to disable theater recording in the multiplayer (options)?

Deleted User

Good suggestion,  I tried it but it still no go. Once in a while I'll be in a lobby where everyone has a decent connection and it won't lag so, pretty sure it's noty connection

theirateness

Studios