PS3 MW3 problem to find game

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Hi there, same problem here.

NAT open, no DLC packages and for example no problem with any other ps3 COD Games.

Black ops II, Modern Warfare II, works perfectly.

Having this issue in Italy... hopeing in some help. My 60 years old father have bought again PS3 only to play MW3! He is a COD fan Smiley Happy

hactarus57

That is a real COD fan, your father. He is cool. I feel him, have played Mw3 since it come out.

That is great ide, buy one more ps3 and second mw3 game. My friend has one, it will not cost much. Just to try and se if it will help.

Deleted User

Has anybody else noticed how much more it lags now if you're able to get into a match?

theirateness

Did you try to disable theater recording in the multiplayer (options)?

Deleted User

Good suggestion,  I tried it but it still no go. Once in a while I'll be in a lobby where everyone has a decent connection and it won't lag so, pretty sure it's noty connection

theirateness

Same issue here...(Portugal)

I read somewhere on the Web that some MW3 players are "infected", and if they invite you to their lobby and you accept to join, you will not be able to play Team Deathmatch anymore. Fun fact: exactly what happened to me! Man Sad

I entered some french dude lobby to play sniper only (love it Heart ) and when I tried to get back....impossible.

I don't know if it is a coincidence...

Now I have to play Ghosts. Not bad but maps are so boring...

Ze_TeRRoR

@Ze_TeRRoRwrote:

Same issue here...(Portugal)

I read somewhere on the Web that some MW3 players are "infected", and if they invite you to their lobby and you accept to join, you will not be able to play Team Deathmatch anymore. Fun fact: exactly what happened to me! Man Sad

I entered some french dude lobby to play sniper only (love it Heart ) and when I tried to get back....impossible.

I don't know if it is a coincidence...

Now I have to play Ghosts. Not bad but maps are so boring...

You can still play mw3, just takes a long time to get into a game.

theirateness

To my shock, it looks like it's working

Edit: nevermind I spoke too soon

theirateness

I think there is no doubt that we will not get help here.

And we need to find a solution self.

Deleted User

@Deleted Userwrote:

I think there is no doubt that we will not get help here.

And we need to find a solution self.

I agree but, it looks to me like the problem is on the servers and not somewhere can fix. What I've been doing is try to join games of people in my recently met list but, I think thatwitha eventually stop working.

theirateness

Studios