PS3 button layout

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

It was be a little easier and less annoying if square wasn't the button you use for everything. Like in zombies, when I'm trying to close a window and a reload instead. I have 1 bullet and 1 zombie walking towards me. Id like to use that ammo on him before I reload. Also in MW3 multiplayer when I go to reload and am walking over a weapon on the ground I end up picking that up instead of reloading my weapon. It may just be me on this, but it's annoying and I've been killed a few times because of it.

mlfink83
2 REPLIES 2

lol yes i agree with the reloading weapon and pick up things i.e other weapons and vest a few times i have gone to get a vest and ended up with a totally different gun lol there was 1 time 3 of us was grabbing a vest (out of our clan) and we all ended up exchanging guns with one another leaving 1 on the floor lmao should of heard us on our mic's

AC_786
Highlighted

lmao, that's funny as hell. Yes I've went to pick up vest and had that happen to me before too. Seems like square is the button for everything in the game haha

mlfink83

Studios