Playing DLC Content with other Profiles on your Xbox 360

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Re: Playing DLC Content with other Profiles on you...

in reply to kroolaid

Yes, same with blops.

That5What5Up

in reply to kroolaid

if they don't have the maps then how can they view them , even in a video . makes sense

MrFelon

in reply to MrFelon

Wow. The stupidiy of this response just astounds me.

By that blinding chop-logic, I should only be able to watch DVD's that were shot in NYC or Florida.

There's a glaring difference between footage obtained by recording video, and footage obtained re-using old assets (ie: map textures)

The two are wholly different.

VinnyB811

in reply to kroolaid

kroolaid wrote:

i posted a game of piazza and a game of liberation to my file share, and when my non-elite friend tried to watch it, it wouldnt let him, saying he didnt have the map. while he obviously doesnt have them, why cant he watch the video? is this intentional ?

Theater cannot replay the game because it uses assets that don't exist on your friend's machine. You can, however, obviously share video clips via Elite, YouTube or Facebook.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

G_IH_A_IN_ID_II1
Highlighted

in reply to fourzerotwo

I was soooo pissed when the DLC wasn't available to other profiles on my Xbox, that I swore to only buy Black Ops 2 for the PS3 in November.

You'll forgive me if I take a gotta-see-it-to-believe-it attitude. Not getting too happy about this just yet.

F8TD4GLORY

in reply to fourzerotwo

yea but do those other profiles have an elite premium membership ? as advertised by ELITE , "NEW MAPS FOR ELITE PREMIUM MEMBERS ONLY"  , no premium membership then no maps

MrFelon

in reply to fourzerotwo

I have Xbox Live Family Pack and I'm able to use any profile I want with the Elite playlist. Originally couldn't, but I'm guessing they fixed it.

bkif

in reply to fourzerotwo

but i tried it on ps3 and it doesnt work for me so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me

sniperxsakib

in reply to sniperxsakib

works for me on PS3 (don't know if founders are special) I wiped my PS3 to factory settings, put my elite profile on first, installed from disc, upgraded, put on elite, upgraded, downloaded the maps, then added my other profiles under a new group, put in the disc and reupgraded elite on each profile, all accounts on the PS3 get elite except for founder status, only the orginal account gets that.

TinyLittleTimmy1

in reply to TinyLittleTimmy1

and yes this is elite premium with access to the DLC drops and 2 hours double XP for each as soon as you activate so I made 4 accounts, 1 to warm up and test new classes, 1 to keep a high KD and camp, 1 to race to 20th prestige asap, and 1 to ignore deaths only RAGE and speed grab objectives.

TinyLittleTimmy1

Studios