Playlist update to improve matchmaking for those in low Xbox 360 MW3 player territories.

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Updated when it was released no games found only finding games in TDM and Domination, and even then its only people in my country any other game mods can't find any players. What gives?! I bought the game with elite and im dying to try the Black Box map and cannot find any game... this sucks

BTW: I live in Israel and before the update I could find games in any mode please fix this.

Yehoshua1

What happened?  Had no problems finding matches yesterday, but this morning I can't play anything except TDM....US resident...  Please fix this.  I paid for a service and I expect it to work.  Do you guys even test this crap before you release it or are we expected to be your beta testers.

Angrygravy2

this is absolutely rediculous! im deployed in kuwait and enjoy the benefite os being able to play during my time off. Now i cant got on a single multiplayer match. chatted with customer service and all they told me to do was clear my cache on the hard drive.... right! that sure didnt work. until,the update,i could play whatever match i wanted,whenever i wanted to.... i pay to play this game! would hate to have to stop playing alltogether.... FIX PLEASE!!!!!!

jenjen11805

I live in Boise Idaho and now I can't find any matches!!!! I can on MW2. After all the amazing screw ups you guys have had with MW3 have you just decided to throw in the towel and say: MW3 FANS STOP PLAYING CAUSE WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO RUN THIS COMPANY NOW THAT THE FOUNDERS ARE NO LONGER HERE! Seriously what is the problem over there? Give me a job and I'll set things right. You all need to get fired!!

JAB76
Highlighted

We are aware of the issues with match-making, are in contact with MS and are working as quickly as possible to remedy this situation. The hot-fix we pushed last night sadly did not address the issue. We are looking at alternative solutions as our number one priority.

Apologies.

G IH A IN ID II

G_IH_A_IN_ID_II1

hey, i have a question. when i am trying to get in to match making it just goes thru the 50 ms ping etc, and in every one i get no games found. Is this a major problem out there or is this only me?? I have not turned on my xbox for 2 weeks so i dont know if this is a well known problem

NorwayTheViking1

Read the other posts dude everyone is suffering from this

Skyrim88

Update on the situation. We have a TU in test and primed for submission to address the issue but are attempting once more to hot-fix this issue this evening.

Cheers,

G IH A IN ID II

G_IH_A_IN_ID_II1

Hooray! Thanks for the update!

Thedestoyer

in spain the same problem

hashberryhd

Studios