Portable Radars

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Portable Radars should NOT be visible to your whole team. I'm sick and tired of people trolling my radar and stealing all my kills. My team in every room does nothing but hang around my radar and take my kills. It's something that's on MY class, so it should only be visible to me. Use your own!!!

mlfink83
10 REPLIES 10

Jesus!! Can we play some matches together cause you sound like a real team player.

Bullet_Dodger1
in reply to Bullet_Dodger1

Everyone has the option of portable radars. There's also support that I usually run to and I always play the objective. But it's annoying as hell when I'm on the bottom of the list in kills and everyone calls me a bad player when all they did was use my radar to get their kills.

mlfink83

mlfink83 wrote:

Portable Radars should NOT be visible to your whole team. I'm sick and tired of people trolling my radar and stealing all my kills. My team in every room does nothing but hang around my radar and take my kills. It's something that's on MY class, so it should only be visible to me. Use your own!!!

Here's an idea...don't use the Portable Radar if you have a problem with teamwork which I find amusing.

Who cares if you're at the bottom of the scoreboard, objective games requires teamwork.

vims2011

Thats unusual to hear someone suggest that the portable radar should not be visible to his own team mates. Usually its the enemy that would suggest thats its only visible for the user and no one else. Run around the maps and flank and throw the radar down when you are alone and away from team mates. But if they got kills using it,would it not benefit you for getting wins in TDM or KC? U dont sound like a team player, maybe you should play FFA and only you would see the radar.

Thesandman11

What happened to team play?!

Going for the WIN enall that

Scott240991

Thats the best way to use it, keeps some of the randoms in a certain area so you can get on with clean up, chuck in the odd swoop back to your radar area to clean up any mess doing it this way lets you control enemy movement.

monkeylord1

Um, it is pretty fun to use it when you are in a party and are playing search and destroy. It makes you think portable radars should be visible to other people too, teamwork is the key

RegicidalI

My UAV should be me only and no one else.  See how stupid that sounds.

fearless_fred

#dotchaserproblems

tedge

Studios