Prestiging In Survival?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Can someone please find out is you can prestige in the survival ranking system.

burritosupremed
7 REPLIES 7
in reply to burritosupremed

idk if u will be able to, but i think it would be a good idea sence i will more then likley spend most of my time in survival.

f22pilotxx85

same, and itd keep the game fun if you could just restart like multiplayer

burritosupremed

I herd that you will only be able to bring over your custom player cards and emblems you unlock.

kid-koshur

Im not talking about survival to multiplayer i mean in survivals own ranking system, can you prestige and unlock all the weapons perks killstreaks and equipment again.

burritosupremed

I only heard what Kid-koshur said, but I think you start form level 1 everytime.

MVME2NIGHT1

Would be cool for sure but somehow I can't see them doing it. I mean you couldn't Prestige in Combat Training with Black Ops and if you think about it there's no real point. But it would be cool to be able to start from the beginning again somehow.

I'm still a bit miffed that Survival mode is limited to 2 players...

Steve2589

I cant see them not doing it. In most wave based modes like zombies, you have everything available to purchase from the beginning and work your way up to earning enough points for everything. In survival you do the same but not everything is accessable from the start, you level up and unlock more weapons and everything just like multi. But why would they make it to where you have to unlock everything then (if youre good) be done with it within a couple weeks? Thatd completely ruin the replay value.

UNLESSS!!! each ranking system was individual to each map. thatd keep the game fresh and take alot longer to get everything for every map. itd be the same as prestiging if not better cause youd play one map all the way through then start over with a whole new map to play up all the way through the levels

burritosupremed

Studios