Question about Smoke Grenade Challenge

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Question about Smoke Grenade Challenge

Smoke'em if you got'em. The smoke grenade challenge for MW3 seems easy enough, kill 50 enemies inside your smoke screen. Sounds simple but why am I having so much difficulty with it? I see enemy capturing A, I throw nade, nade makes smoke cloud, I shoot and kill enemies, check my progress in my challenge list and apparently I did it wrong because it didn't register.

So far I have successfully killed 1 guy within my smoke screen, yet I know for a fact that I get 1-3 guys inside my smoke in every game I play. Do I have to be inside the smoke as well? Does the Enemy have to be completely submerged in smoke? Does the smoke cloud have to fill out entirely before any kills inside will count towards the challenge?

If anyone has any insight to this I would appreciate some feedback. I know this is just a silly challenge but I'm trying to unlock as many titles and emblems as I can and this is my next step. Thnx in advance.

P.S. This is the second time I've attempted this challenge. The first time I struggled to get to the 25 kill marker but then I was at level 80 so I prestiged and my progress went away, so I got the title for it but now I need to do it 50 times again to get the dumb little emblem. *sigh*

vileself
2 REPLIES

Re: Question about Smoke Grenade Challenge

in reply to vileself

its broke i tried it for about 2 days i got kills in the smoke but none of the counted so i gave up

machine2011
Highlighted

Re: Question about Smoke Grenade Challenge

in reply to machine2011

Perhaps a mod or a dev could pass this along to someone who might be able to take a look at it. I know its a petty issue but its still an issue.

vileself

Studios