Question to the Newcomers?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Yeah grom and someone else did some ally thread but not as organized as super cool as mine so i wasn't motivated to do one and now with all the hopping i made the right choice...

thepenguinz

Is my troll thread good enough? "R@PED SQUAD 2012" What do I have to confess *think*. I've never aksed any stupid questions that I can remember.

fissuresofreque

I looked up MW3 Wii strategies when I got home from the midnight launch and found these forums. I watched them pretty closely but never made an account until account hopping ccame out. I guess that makes me a pretty big forum noob.

Np4uNoahC92

CoD Reflex had their forum link posted as the message of the day.

Black Ops the community didn't seem like the cool community Reflex had.

I googled searched "Official MW3 wii forums" For a good while until I finally found this.

VampWolfy

Well i got here by googling "MW3 patch info" I think it took me to a troll post and i wanted to reply and that's how i started. I not a CoD noob, but for sure still a forum noob. I've learned plenty but apparently Padiego always finds something to say to troll me with unknown info

sovietcookie

I found this place through a Wii gaming forum. There was a thread dedicated to Black Ops patches and they said that the info came from "the official Cod forums". After a while the thread didn't get updated any more. I thought the creator of the thread got lazy so I thought I come check this place out for patch info. Then I realised that Treyarch stopped releasing patches and it was actually their fault that the thread didn't get any updates

burnedtoast

burnedtoast wrote:

I found this place through a Wii gaming forum. There was a thread dedicated to Black Ops patches and they said that the info came from "the official Cod forums". After a while the thread didn't get updated any more. I thought the creator of the thread got lazy so I thought I come check this place out for patch info. Then I realised that Treyarch stopped releasing patches and it was actually their fault that the thread didn't get any updates

How many are there?!?

infinitlag

More than you can think of.

padiego

Studios