Reply from the Better Business Bureau

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Here is Activision's response to my complaint to the Better Business Bureau in February. I am trying to rebutt this lie. They have NOT done any of this for the PC community, and I'm going to make that perfectly clear:

Company's Initial Response - Posted 05/02/2012

"Activision Publishing takes cheating, hacking, glitching, and boosting very seriously and are consistently releasing fixes to this title in the form of Game Title Updates. Since Modern Warfare 3’s launch in November of last year Activision Publishing has continually updated this product in an attempt to address this customer’s concerns and others like them. A full list of all past updates and issues currently being resolved can be found at http://community.callofduty.com/message/106065898. Additionally Activision Publishing has provided many options for our customer’s to report other users who are violating our terms of service. Hackers/Cheaters should be reported to @BanCandy or @BaStache on twitter. In addition users can report hackers to BanCandy by sending her a private message on the Callofduty.com forums. "

Initial Response Summary

Users can report hackers to bancandy by sending her a private message on the callofduty.Com forums. "

cheaterssuk
2 REPLIES 2

Funny how they say we need to record them, upload the video and link it and also provide their Steam name... they get paid for doing a job yet we're doing their job for them! Who's side are they actually on?  In essence, a lot of work on the players part... when they could simply use an anti-cheat system.

The cheating has only gotten unbearably worse... it's rare to actually find a legit game on PC. I've recorded boat loads of them, but I refuse to link anything. It's their job and they get paid to do it - so do it! 

russ88141
Highlighted

Also this reply... I mean LIE, came after they shut down the MW3SA Reporting Tool. They are lying and they know it.

cheaterssuk

Studios