Return of Spec Ops Missions

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

What were your favorite moments in the campaign missions from MW2 and COD4 that you'd like to see return as Spec Ops Missions? Favorites from MW2? Any cool ideas for new Spec Ops Missions? Post them here

ripmclargehuge
20 REPLIES 20

ripmclargehuge wrote:

What were your favorite spec ops missions from MW2 that you'd like to see return? Any cool ideas for new Spec Ops Missions? Post them here

I'd like to see new missions. If I wanted to play the old ones, I'd pop in MW2.

flakfire

Fair enough. I just updated the op to help generate discussion.

ripmclargehuge

ripmclargehuge wrote:

Fair enough. I just updated the op to help generate discussion.

From what I have seen on the trailers and such, I'd like to see a spec ops mission done in downtown Manhattan. That would be neat to play with friends.

Maybe also clearing out a nuclear submarine, similar to the "Mile High Club" mission in COD4.

flakfire

flakfire wrote:

From what I have seen on the trailers and such, I'd like to see a spec ops mission done in downtown Manhattan. That would be neat to play with friends.

Yeah definitely! It would be cool to have one with a ton of emplaced turrets and heavy weapons at your disposal with the main purpose to rack ups as many points as possible before being overrun by Russian armor, infantry, helicopters, etc. (but I guess I just basically described survival mode, didn't I?)

ripmclargehuge

I think it'd be fun to have mission where you fight your way through the floors of a building, eventually getting to the roof where a showdown takes place.

-pictureframe-

That would be pretty cool. I have an account in another forum (modernwarfare3forum.com) where we've started a thread on creating our own, detailed Spec Ops missions. I don't know if anyone would be interested here, but its pretty fun

ripmclargehuge

I liked all of the Cod4 missions!

silentlightning

I think it would be awesome to play the first mission in cod4 (the boat one) as a spec op mission except with riot shield guys, juggernauts, and bomb defusing action.

hime99

I think it would be great to have the missions back or even new ones. Both would be sweet. I think people would pay extra money for a Special Edition disk that contained those.

dastealth

Studios