Servers down xbox?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

I'm on Black ops fine, I'm on the dashboard fine, but when I start up mw3 I get dc'ed and then when it says test your connection I do that and I'm right back on. Anyone else?

Blurrs
13 REPLIES 13

Up for me.

ToxicLime

im in canada working for me and a freind on mw3 from the uk

Elit3Mum

Thanks, ill just reset my router

Blurrs

I have this problem once and a while, usually after two attempts It logs in fine. Usually get stuck on connecting to xbox, yet I connected since I can see my friends on.

zingaa

Well this has NEVER happened to me before. But I had the same thing. Been loggin in, go to play a game, but in lobby, Itll freeze? Idk. I can hear music and everything, can hit the guide button, but it seems that no button other than guide works on MW3.

Also I got d/c'ed

Weirdest part is getting a giant black bar across the MW3 screen telling me contact with the servers was messed up?

I can eventually get my xbox to log in via dashboard network settings though.

Maybe my IP? Idk how but people have been reporting weird stuff lately to them. But ONLY on MW3 do I get these issues.

noctiseverto

only time i ever got that prob was trying to install new maps everytime it did a couple of percent i would get kicked maybe server was just 2 busy? with everyone downloading em but as far as i know theres no maps today lol i wish there was lol

Elit3Mum

It has not been working for me since about 1pm today and even earlier in the day I could only play one game before this message box came up saying ERROR the cod: MW3 server is not available. and then a black line across the screen saying there is an interruption to xbox live servers. and now I cant play mw3 full stop. I can connect to xbox live but as soon as I try to play a game this happens or it disconnects me as I am trying to load the game.

SYNa7x

are all ur ports for mw3 open by any chance?  u can check it at portsforwarding just to make sure dont take long u never know if ur router reset ur settings in a update mine did it to me last week lol and i had to go put em all back in

Elit3Mum

you were right it had changed things so I had to put it back to how it was and it worked for a couple of games and then I got the same message saying mw3 server is not available again.

SYNa7x

Studios