So I guess you can't buy double xp after your 2 hours runs out in the prestige shop?

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

Well last night I was playing, I had 3 tokens to use, so I just used 1 on double xp and figured I would rank up a bit before I looked into getting double weapon xp or anything. Well my 2 hours ran out so I decided I would use 1 of my 2 remaining tokens to buy it again... Well it said purchased but I didn't get double xp at all. There was no little "xp" thing near my little gamercard, there was no "time remaining" in the barracks but it did use the prestige point on it because I only have 1 left. Just figured I would bring it to everyones attention, I am not complaining nor am I going to demand I get a token lol. Just wanted to say it happened, that's all.

Rich_J
11 REPLIES 11

Thanks for the warning, I was debating whether or not to buy it again so this saved me a token.

ashiddygamer

me too. cheers pal

Tuggedbythefuzz

yup happened to me too. wasted two tokens, no double xp. lame. worked the first time for 2 hours.

buschschwick

Honesty, im pissed the hell off. They didnt let you buy the Callsigns twice!(Which cae with 2 I might WOW!) I thought I had boughten the Weapon XP, so I purchase Double XP AGAIN!3 Tokens, purely wasted! No warning, no block, wtf? I worked hard for those damn tokens, and now that the work is paid off its useless!

Squallfyr1

I used dbl xp right after midnight launch, and i also used it today.. works fine !

zachdavis11

Mine worked fine too once on Tuesday straight away and one Wednesday Afternoon

Atomic Flange69#9622981

WOW! Then wat the hell???

Squallfyr1

Thats how I lost my two last Prestige Tokens I hope they fix this

DaBearStub

What I think what happened is after your first Double XP time ran out you need to wait a little so it gets sometime to register but Im only guessing. I just want my two last tokens back, I mean I earned those tokens and I just loose them like that, I could understand if I made a bad choice in stuff but just loosing them that blows.

DaBearStub

Studios