So has IW givin an actual response yet

Modern Warfare 3 Forum

3 Tk's was too much, it should have kicked on the 2nd TK imo. One mistake is all a person should get the second one should be insta out for them and banned from returning to that match, let them be someone elses headache.

Until IW ever adopts the TK kick system ricochet is a lesser of two evils.

If they ever remove riochet from any of the HC game modes and there is no other kick system used. I will go in and purposefully TK everyone every match until it was returned to the game.

trialstardragon Level 70

I found 3 to be pretty on target myself, to each their own. Have had games where a teammate will run into the last bullet I shot at an enemy, killing them. Later in that game had a teammate run into a room where I had just thrown a grenade at a camper, despite the fact I called it out on comms. With 2 that would have gotten me kicked. Just felt like 1 was an accident, 2 was a warning, and strike 3 just meant it was time to go.

Worst one ever for me was a Rolling Thunder. I earned it, hid and went to put it out. My teammates all called out the same location to me. I placed it, just as they all had died and spawned in the area they had called out a few seconds earlier. Luckily I was playing with a full party, we all got a good laugh out of it later.

"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I think they should get rid of ricochet when it comes to Kill Streaks because you really cant have any decent kill streaks like a Predator missle, reaper, Stealth bomber or an AC130 becuase your always killing your teammates! I am always forced to use support!

pun1sh

Or you could just stop using the high end mass kill streaks in HC and use those that work on their own like attack chopper. So no your not forced to just use support. You just do not want to adapt to what kill streaks you may need use depending on the players you are playing with.

trialstardragon Level 70

yeah you are right but attack helicopters usually get shot down before they even get a kill! so i become a team player and only run 2 support kill streaks: 1. UAV and 2. Ballistic Vests. so usally about 80% of the game we have a UAV in the sky and ballistic vests spread thru out the whole map lol and the opposing team hates it because we all have vests on! oh yeaaaaaa......

pun1sh

Studios